Poplarville 3gun this Sunday

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • buzzworm

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 8, 2009
    Picayune Ms.
    We plan to have Poplarville 3gun this Sunday, June 6

We plan to have 2 long, and 2 short stages. One (3guns) will not only be long, but it will take some time to reset, so plan on being there a while. You will need the normal ammo, but this month we will have THREE buckshot targets, 2 steel, one paper, so bring buckshot for those targets. Know where your buckshot hits at 40-50 yds. :D

Also, I plan to be up there Saturday to clear away some brush/limbs to open up the long range area. If anyone wants to come up and help, drop me a note or call and we can get together.

Hope to se ya there,
    BW

vsound

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 25, 2006
    Baton Rouge
    Hey Buzz,

Can't make this one, but was curious as to what plans are for the July 3-gun. The first Sunday is July 4th. Are you going to move the match, or proceed on the 4th? Got any idea yet?

FishingFool

Calls the shot
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Jun 29, 2009
    Metairie
    For breakfast I'm bringing bacon and eggs. Hotdogs are getting old. Grilling hot links for lunch instead.

This will be the last time we're using charcoal. Next time I'm using this bad boy:

buzzworm

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 8, 2009
    Picayune Ms.
    Hey Buzz,

Can't make this one, but was curious as to what plans are for the July 3-gun. The first Sunday is July 4th. Are you going to move the match, or proceed on the 4th? Got any idea yet?

Whats wrong with a little fireworks for the fourth?

We can paint red coats on all the targets.

Honestly hadn't looked that far down the calender. We'll have to look at that this week.

Gordo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Planning on being there this Sunday, BW. Thinking about dragging out my FN FAL, wiping the rust off of it and seeing if it still runs...

Trying to get HiCapMag to come, but he's attempting to make excuses about work or something like that... all I hear is :blah: :blah: :blah:

I suspect he's scared I'll beat him with a rusty battle rifle... :naughty:

:D :D :D

chbrow10

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 25, 2009
    Ocean Springs, MS
    Wayne and I were up there until about 2:45 or so clearing brush. We left in a big downpour. The road was fine at that point. Wayne said that he would post here in the morning if there was a cancellation.

BTW, if we are a go, I would love to use/borrow/share a 20 gauge shotgun if folks have one set up. In return, I'll give you whatever leftover shells I don't use...

Top Bottom