Poplarville 3gun

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • buzzworm

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 8, 2009
    Picayune Ms.
    This Sunday, Poplarville 3gun. 4 Stages, possibly heavy on shotgun, and of course some rifle stuff thrown in. We'll see what BJ and the Gerald/Bryant/Josh team cook up.

Should I even ask about "hicap" getting to go? Naw, he's prob. decorating the tree, or helping Santa Clause feed the reindeer, or shoveling reindeer poop.

Hope to see ya there.

buzzworm

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 8, 2009
    Picayune Ms.
    Thanks to all for coming out. Good to see Golden Dragon and J P Shoota again. Been too long. Hope everyone had fun. Sorry we didn't have any long range, but hopefully the shorter stages worked for everyone.

Special thanks to all that helped set up and tear down, esp. Bill, Gerald, Josh and Bryant. Thanks to the second squad for dragging the targets out of "the gulley".

Also, today's match was prob. the last one here for our friend Ron H. as he is moving to (NO F#^*NG WAY!!!!) California. We wish him all the best, and will miss him at the Poplarville 3gun matches. Take care, Ron.

kz45

1911 cool-aid drinker
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    It was another good match, poplarville never leaves you wanting. See everyone in the new year, hopefully ill have the bugs worked out

vsound

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 25, 2006
    Baton Rouge
    Sorry for the delayed response. Our phone and internet were out all weekend. :(

Thanks for another fun match Buzz. I like the scaled down stages (well, except for the shotgun stage :) ). Got some good shooting in, but still got out of there at a reasonable time.

Kinda surprised I came in 5th after I tanked stage 3. I could NOT find that one camouflage auto-popper. :dunno:

Top Bottom