Poplarville Hee Hee Hee!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kz45

1911 cool-aid drinker
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    I dont have buck shot, slugs not a problem
    Gerald, if this is you, bring me some and I'll buy them from you

bjinpass

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2011
    It's not Gerald, although he would be the reason for needing buckshot.

It's Bill, and I have plenty of 00 buckshot and I will bring extra.

Gordo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Hopefully. Rain has stoppped for now here in Picayune, sun is even trying to come out, but it has been on and off all day. I plan to drive up early in the morning, and will let Gordo know how the road looks.
    Stay tuned.

Just spoke to Wayne. Match is on. Road is driveable. Sunshine today. See ya'll there! :)

buzzworm

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 8, 2009
    Picayune Ms.
    Congrat to Joe for the win.
    Many thanks to all for all the help, cooking, setting up, taking down, and special thanks to Fishinfool and Dockbox, Gerald and Bryant for setting up stages. Thanks to Dockbox for the cool pickup gun! (PS90 SBR:hi5:) Thanks to bjinpass for scoring.
    Later.

bjinpass

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2011
    The score totals have been modified ever so slightly, due to a misunderstanding of how the 180 second limit is applied. The order of finish does not change, only the total times, which are now correct and not adjusted for a maximum of 180 seconds. Sorry for the confusion, but the original link has the correct information and this link does, as well.

Click here for scores

dcflink

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 20, 2009
    Diamondhead, MS
    First, congrats Joe on winning the match you kicked tail on the long range stage!

Second thank you to all who planned and set up a grteat match today.

third I want to say to those who saw my childish tirade that I am sorry for my lack of control and my un excuseable unsafe behavoior at the end of the final stage. Those who saw know what I did and I will leave it at that. There are too many people who work too hard for me to be so disrepectful with my stupid behavior. I enjoy coming out to shoot with everyone but I feel that I no longer deserve to shoot with such a fine group of people. I am going into exile for a couple of months. I hope at some point I will be able to rejoin and act like an adult instead of an immature child.

Shoot straight

Derek

dockbox

Lead Farmer
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 27, 2010
    New Orleans
    Just got Home. It took me 2 hours to go the last 2.5 miles to my house. Mardi gras sucks,but it was worth the trip. Who would of thought the scores would be posted before I got home! Thanks Bill!

Top Bottom