Porch is once again safe from bees

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • topgunz1

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Prairieville
    what a waste, i'm sure a beekeeper would have removed that hive and put it to good use. I'll kill the hell out of some wasps nest, but bees are important and a lot less of a nuisance. I've gotten tore up by wasps but never stung by a bee.

jms

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 25, 2009
    Franklinton,La.
    what a waste, i'm sure a beekeeper would have removed that hive and put it to good use. I'll kill the hell out of some wasps nest, but bees are important and a lot less of a nuisance. I've gotten tore up by wasps but never stung by a bee.

I agree ,I gave up my bees to my daughter and son-in-law last spring due to my health . They did so good with the honey sales this year they now call it liquid gold. I would have gotten that hive when I was younger. Feral (wild)bees are some of the best producers.

LA.Call'emClose

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 13, 2009
    Lafayette

agreed, if those bees were a native species... if they were the introduced african species then i guess its ok to destroy. Too bad, i sure like some honey on my biscuits in the mornin'

Akajun

Go away,Batin...
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Apr 10, 2008
    Brusly
    The reason those bees were there was cause those two are so "sweet", and that one with the Jerry Curl kept using the word "Honey".

Top Bottom