POS I work with...

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hatred

Sic vis pacem para bellum
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 13, 2008
    Denham Springs/Baton Rouge
    So I happen to work with a real low life pos and have a question. This dipwad was convicted of a 2nd degree battery felony a couple of years ago and is trying to get it expunged to get a job at another plant. His attorney filed for it a couple of months ago and they're waiting for the DA to approve so it can be sent to the judge to sign. My question is, HTF can they file for one so soon on such a serious charge???

Blue Diamond

sportsman
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 12, 2014
    Metairie, La.
    Do u know the particulars of the case. 2nd degree battery only means he assaulted someone maybe with his fist. This is not aggravated assault which means a weapon was used.

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    So if he was a police officer, and you work at a plant, it would seem you have no first hand knowledge of the case? And anyone can file anything at any time, doesn't mean it will get approved.

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    Is he the Large Local Former LEO that lost his job after he supposedly struck a handcuffed male subject who was caught in the act of molesting a young child?

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jun 24, 2009
    Pineville/Alexandria
    Is he the Large Local Former LEO that lost his job after he supposedly struck a handcuffed male subject who was caught in the act of molesting a young child?
    It only happened if caught on video.
    I arrested an obese male for aggravated oral sexual battery on a 6 YOA female. Rap sheet showed 5 priors involving juvies. He said he was too big to single cuff - but I did it. Then a dog ran out in front of my unit during transport on the interstate. Had to decelerate rapidly to miss the dog. That did leave a mark (the first 2 times before he learned to brace). Then, somehow, a copy of his rap sheet got spread around the jail (to the inmates). I had promised the LT that I would not lay a hand on him and I did not. His lawyer threatened a lawsuit but it went away eventually.

Oops - off subject. Sorry. Just brought back memories.

Last edited:

hatred

Sic vis pacem para bellum
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 13, 2008
    Denham Springs/Baton Rouge
    So if he was a police officer, and you work at a plant, it would seem you have no first hand knowledge of the case? And anyone can file anything at any time, doesn't mean it will get approved.

Because it happened to a friend of mine and he now works as a contractor at the plant I am at. I know some felonies and certain DUI's have to have been cleared for so long before being expunged so I was just curious.

Top Bottom