Possible Med Kit Group Buy

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vanilla Gorilla

The Gringo Pistolero
    Feb 22, 2008
    *UPDATE* OK guys, kit preorder is now up on the Unity site for secure CC payment. Please include your BS username in the comments section.

Pre-order window ends next Wednesday, 3/27. After that price goes up to $95.

http://www.unitytactical.com/shop/advantage-group-gak-trauma-kit-preorder/

----------------------------

I am considering setting up a BS Group Buy of Blow Out Kits and Combat Gauze. When I hammer out pricing I will link to the actual kits.

There will be some stipulations:

Credit Card Payment only.

Cards will be charged when order is placed.

No Custom or Special Orders

Anybody interested? For under $100 you will be able to buy a complete kit + Combat Gauze.

chad

Jul 27, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    ok not to sound like a jerk but why would you need a complete medical kit and combat gauze?

Why do you need a gun? Same reason. If your loved one gets shot in a home invasion you know paramedics can't even enter till cops clear right? If you had a kit and knew how to use it you could potentially stop blood loss etc.

doc ace

Aug 14, 2012
    Pineville/Deville
    ok not to sound like a jerk but why would you need a complete medical kit and combat gauze?

Because I'm certified as an EMT?

I hunt alone in the swamp and can save my own life if need be, or save the life of an individual at the check in station while waiting on an ambulance in the middle of nowhere. Every second counts, every drop of that red stuff counts. We don't carry blood in our backpacks. Refer to the comment directly below yours too, better to have it and not need it, than need it and not have it. You should take one of VGs classes, I hear they are top notch.

Golden Dragon

Stay Alert.... Stay Alive
    Premium Member
    Feb 11, 2008
    Mandeville

Any body with kids who like to play out side.
    You go to the range? Ever shot at steel targets?
    Any body who use power tools.
    You can bleed out before help gets there or watch a love one bleed out.
    Take the Med class on March 9,2013 in Robert, LA.
    It will not made you a Dr. but you will know the basic to stop/slow down bleeding, until you can get to help.
    http://www.bayoushooter.com/forums/showthread.php?94588-Advantage-Group-In-Extremis-Medical-Review

JadeRaven

Oh Snap
    Sep 13, 2006
    Metairie
    Sounds good.

I would buy one if the VG thinks it's a complete quality kit.

Beats my alcohol swabs and spiderman band aids.

Let us know when you need CC #.

returningliberty

Nov 8, 2009
    Hammond, LA

You need to get to Nate's Medical course. The reasons for the kit are as varied as all the reasons people get holes in themselves. It's not always about shooting and gunshot wounds. You could be a car accident or have a power tool accident or Anything could happen.

As for actual shooting incidents, it's not totally unreasonable that you'll get shot during a gunfight, even if you win. If you know how to extend your time with the red stuff staying on the Inside, your odds of success (I.e. not dying) go way up.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom