Possibly BASE evacuation, dog-sitter in Natchitoches?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SamNavy

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 23, 2012
    Belle Chasse, LA
    Hey guys, I'm flying a plane out of NAS Belle Chasse tomorrow morning headed for Ft. Worth to ride out Isaac. My wife and 2 kids are probably headed to Natchitoches to stay with some friends, so they're totally taken care of. Our friends don't have dogs, so I may be looking for a backup for him. Yes, our friends are awesome, but you never know.

5yr old, 55lb shepard/hound mix, totally super awesome friendly, super playful with all other dogs, 15hr bladder, etc... He's spent the night on doggy sleepovers plenty of other places, and she'll bring his bed. He's never spent a night outside, and will almost certainly just fall asleep next to your dog on the floor in the living room or in his bed. My wife will come over at least once a day with our kids to check on him.

I don't want to make it weird for the wife, showing up at the house of a total stranger tomorrow afternoon to drop off our dog, so to convince her to actually do it without adding to her stress level, it would be awesome, if a NORMAL FAMILY GUY is what you are. Beggers can't be choosers, but if you're a family guy with kids and a dog of your own, live in Natchitoches, have a cool wife who doesn't mind, and would be willing to take our dog for a couple days (probably through Friday morning), please let me know.

Thanks in advance... hopefully this turns out to be good karma paying me back for buying BB guns for the Boy Scouts.

This isn't him, but it's exactly what he looks like:

june_2.jpg

Top Bottom