PPSHHhhhhhhh.....

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ritten

SSST Mad Scientist
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Dec 8, 2007
    Thibodaux, Louisiana
    .......it's my new favorite sound!

IMG_0616.jpg

AAC Cyclone threaded for 5/8"x24 and a TAB Suppressor Anti-mirage Shield. Special thanks to TDH and Mouthpiece for helping make this one happen! I got to shoot it for about 50 rounds on Sunday and have to say this is by far the quietest can I've heard on a .308. I put it on the same level as a .22lr shooting sub-sonics. POI shift from with the brake is about a minute high and one minute right, but is repeatable.

IMG_0615.jpg

cajun 22

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    May 22, 2008
    Houma, LA
    Nice stick! I like the can on the bolt gun better than the AR10 also. Funny I have the same POI shift on my bolt gun also with the 762SD. It's a whole different story on the AR10.

You have now been officially ruined and will never want to shoot with hearing protection again!

Welcome to the club.

Last edited:

Ritten

SSST Mad Scientist
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Dec 8, 2007
    Thibodaux, Louisiana
    I got to take a few more pictures this weekend out at the lease. My Brother-n-law was the one shooting as I wanted to see what the can sounded like from the side. Once again.....I'm thoroughly impressed!

IMG_0619.jpg

IMG_0622.jpg

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Yk7qMUx9VU[/ame]

Bam Bam

Certified gun nut!
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Denham Springs/Watson, La
    From that video there seems to be alot of vapor emitted from the can, is it a "wet" can or dry? I would really love to have a can, just don't want to be on "the radar" if you know what I mean. Oh and I can't afford it either! lol

Bam Bam

Ritten

SSST Mad Scientist
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Dec 8, 2007
    Thibodaux, Louisiana
    From that video there seems to be alot of vapor emitted from the can, is it a "wet" can or dry? I would really love to have a can, just don't want to be on "the radar" if you know what I mean. Oh and I can't afford it either! lol

It was one of those borderline cold days where you could see your breath if you tried. The video was also the first shot of the afternoon with the can so even though we were shooting dry it had the ambient moisture in it.

jreynolds

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2010
    Lafayette, LA
    It does sound pretty sweet. Have one myself. Unfortainately, I have only heard mine once since I had an end cap strike my first shot. Thats just part of the class III world. Hopefully I will have it back in my hands soon and get to hear that sweet sound a little more.

Top Bottom