PR Pitbulls

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 30, 2013
    My Purple Ribbon Pitbulls

Attachments

• garbage dog.jpg
      garbage dog.jpg
      48.3 KB · Views: 171
    • Roxie.jpg
      Roxie.jpg
      149.7 KB · Views: 187
    • roxie1.jpg
      roxie1.jpg
      110.9 KB · Views: 174
    • roxie2.jpg
      roxie2.jpg
      175.9 KB · Views: 180

CatCam

Ready, Shoot, Aim!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    Just another reason why I carry....no disrespect to you or the Pitbulls but the breed is notorius for agression. I know, I know, "not my dog" but I've seen them run the streets and I've witnessed them, unprovoked, agressevely attack another dog....that dog, a small wired hair terrier died later that night......

A lot of pitbull owners (no, not all of them) thrive on the thug mentality -- I guess I don't subscribe to that point of view.

Just my $.02 - apologies if I offended, if i did it wasn't my intention.

dirty_sanchez

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 15, 2009
    You keep your dogs chained to a pole with a chain large enough to pull an 18 wheeler out of a ditch?

Do you realize by showing those photos you're perpetuating the stereotypical thug pit bull owner?

Dirty

returningliberty

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 8, 2009
    Hammond, LA
    Not only is it cruel to keep a dog on a chain, it's cruel to use such a heavy chain.

I love pits, they're one of my favorite breeds, but you sir, should not own one.

As for the previous poster, you should know the dog with the biggest aggressive streak and largest number of unprovoked attacks is a chow. Just for your information. Pitt bulls used to be known as "nanny dogs" because they are so good with small children.

Armnhammer

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Apr 2, 2012
    Walker/Denham
    Mine exercises by dragging my 3 year old around while she tries to walk her. She is great with kids and lets them climb all over her and put her through hell.

MOΛΩN ΛABE

CatCam

Ready, Shoot, Aim!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    Not only is it cruel to keep a dog on a chain, it's cruel to use such a heavy chain.

I love pits, they're one of my favorite breeds, but you sir, should not own one.

As for the previous poster, you should know the dog with the biggest aggressive streak and largest number of unprovoked attacks is a chow. Just for your information. Pitt bulls used to be known as "nanny dogs" because they are so good with small children.

I didn't know that about Chows but I did the research and you are 100% correct. I read that also about Pitts being good family dogs....but that's before society started putting anchor chains around them and teaching them to be aggressive........IMHO man can manipulate the breed's behaviors to a large degree.....
    For a kids dog, I'm more inclined to get a Maltese than a PittBull.....

returningliberty

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 8, 2009
    Hammond, LA
    I didn't know that about Chows but I did the research and you are 100% correct. I read that also about Pitts being good family dogs....but that's before society started putting anchor chains around them and teaching them to be aggressive........IMHO man can manipulate the breed's behaviors to a large degree.....
    For a kids dog, I'm more inclined to get a Maltese than a PittBull.....
    The statistics are somewhat scewed by the fact that some people breed pit bulls to fight and train them to be aggressive. its the same with rotties, dobbies, and boxers. These breeds are all favorites to be stuck out in a junk yard or trained to be aggressive. ANY dog trained to be aggressive will be. The fact is, though, by nature, Chows are the worst at totally unprovoked attacks by untrained dogs, even worse than wolf hybrids. These bites are rarely serious, but they can be.

Dishonored

Hunter
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 27, 2012
    Prairieville
    He is a member of several of those Facebook sites with buy sell and trade. He always shows off his dogs on there, saying they are the best in the state. (I apologize if this is not the same guy but I have seen these photos before)
    Supposedly the huge chains cause muscle build and formation forward of mid torso. It also creates tension on the jaw muscles because it is forced by the weight. I read all of this a long time ago and by no means credited info. Just what read.
    It is completely absurd to do that and ridiculous.

andimthejr

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    westbank
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370006178.312595.jpg

How's this for "thug" begging for food never once tryed eating her arm off for it, people are ignorant other people's dog dig holes to get in my yard while I keep my dog on a lead line so he cant dig holes he doesn't care he plays with them

Top Bottom