Prepare to Defend Yourself with Extreme Brutality

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Nomad.2nd

Rating - 100%
    66   0   1
    Dec 9, 2007
    Baton Rouge... Mostly
    I have this Glock19 right here,
    30 rounds in my back pocket and a Glock 26 in my front.

S&W on the coffee table next to me.

That should get me into the other room where I have a Glock 19 With TRL1, more mags, and an AK47 with several spare mags.
    And body-armor.

I'll be Ok.

Swami

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Monroe
    A mob busting through your home ready to do ... who knows what? That is an unthinkable situation, straight out of a horror movie and worse than zombies. I pray it never happens to me or anyone here. As to "what would you do," of course anyone would defend themselves; but how many are prepared for something like this? Most prepare "home defense" for a burglar, not for a mob.

louis488

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 20, 2010
    New Orleans
    What can you do? You have 2 choices defend you self or you and your love ones will die. My life and the life of my wife and unborn little girl is worth more than some savage

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    A mob busting through your home ready to do ... who knows what? That is an unthinkable situation, straight out of a horror movie and worse than zombies. I pray it never happens to me or anyone here. As to "what would you do," of course anyone would defend themselves; but how many are prepared for something like this? Most prepare "home defense" for a burglar, not for a mob.

We should rethink our strategy. If we are prepared for a mob. Then a burglar should be totally screwed.

Another question though. Why should law abiding Americans have to prepare for a mob to defend themselves and their family in their own home? Has society become so depraved they lost respect for the sanctity of a persons home? The problem runs much deeper than the kids which are a symptom of the real problem. The parents or lack there of. My personal opinion is this situation is created by the federal government rewarding a welfare class to breed children for profit. Many of these kids stand a poor chance of succeeding in a good economy because they lack the skills and resources to go to college or start a business. Throw in the horrible Obama economy and many of these kids will turn to crime for a living. That and pregnancy to produce a paycheck. It is a vicious cycle that will lead to a greater divide between the haves and have nots. As the have nots population increases I see problems on the horizon.

Last edited:

spanky

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    141   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    The conditions as explained to me are pretty simple.

White: Oblivious to your surroundings
    Yellow: Mentally you are prepared and aware of your surroundings. You might have to shoot/cut/fight someone today.
    Orange: Mentally you have taken note of a potential threat. You might have to shoot/cut/fight that guy today.
    Red: Mentally you are aware of an imminent threat. You are going to shoot/cut/fight that guy right now.

spanky

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    141   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    IMO a mob will disperse just as easily with threat of firepower as a singular burglar, especially when things get loud.

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    IMO a mob will disperse just as easily with threat of firepower as a singular burglar, especially when things get loud.

+1

They will scatter like roaches when the light comes on the moment firing pin meets primer.

These mobs have no real meaning or conviction. And definitely nothing any one of these thugs would die for.

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    Ok, good point, Grandpa, but how do we prepare for a mob breaking into our home?

Grandpa LOL. I read an article recently on this subject. It was summed up in one word. Firepower, as stated by a previous poster. An AR/AK with a 30 round mag will fit the bill. I own several of each. For me it's as simple as making sure several mags are on the ready and the gun is accessible with one full mag in it. The problem for me will be pulling the trigger multiple times with my febile arthritic hands. Not to mention having the strength to hold the rifle steady enough to shoot it.

jimdana1942

oldtimer
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Sulphur, La.
    First of all, a gang like that even settin' foot on my property and moving in the direction of my door, will be asking for a sh-t load of lead and steel, knives, hot grease, dogs, and anything else I can throw at 'em.

Plus, it will be easier for the coroner to pick them up outside than them all bundled together inside.

Speedlace

LOL...right?
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2007
    I love the way the media doesn't report these non-white racist incidents.
    What do you mean by "the media" ?

Philadelphia news papers and news channel reported on this story back on the 12th-14th were they interviewed the Lavelles.
    http://www.philadelphiaweekly.com/n...Port-Richmond-over-the-weekend-129759268.html
    http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=news/crime&id=8354866
    http://spiritnewspapers.com/hell-ca...velle-attacked-in-home-invasion-p1626-113.htm

:)

Ironman26

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 18, 2010
    Patterson, La
    Ok,,it all stopped for me when they said loud angry mob,I wouldnt stop and fight a mob by myself... after they illegaly entered,the wife would be on the phone with 911 and I would be stopping them with some 3/0 buckshot,followed by many many repetitive dispersal of 7.62,,they would cease and decist or I would keep firing !!!!!!!! I am sorry to say,they dont feel that way when they enter your home and I damn sure dont mind continually pulling da trigger!!!!!

Beeramid

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Near Lafayette, La
    Ever heard the saying "Spare one to tell the tale"? I would see if they were ready to hurdle the dead after entry. By chance they made it past me, next they would encounter my wife, who I'm sure would also rack up a decent body count of her own.

jdessell

Womb-Raider
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    NOLA
    Agreed. It's a really screwed up country we have here. I say we kick liberals doors in and beat their wimpy asses.

in Michigan the media has an agreement with the NAACP that if the suspect is black his race cannot be mentioned in the report. Imagine that, so if a suspect is black and wanted for a crime they cannot mention his race. This is how far things have gotten from common sense everyone.

dfsutton

US Veteran
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 13, 2009
    Metairie, LA
    These are the situations that just scream for 00 Buck. I would not have went outside. I would have waited 15 feet behind the front door and when it kicked open, I would have dealt with things appropriately.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom