SOLD: Prepper Starter Kit/ DPMS AR-15 Rife

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gunsmoke609

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 10, 2012
    Lafayette, La.
    :DSOLD SOLD SOLD
    DPMS Rifle.jpgPics 128.jpgPics 134.jpgFor Sale Prepper Starter Kit- a like new DPMS AR-15 .223 cal A-4 rifle. A-4 flat top receiver with forward assist, flip up front sight, a-2 style rear sight, picatinney forearm, forward broom handle grip, two rail covers, 6 position collapsible stock, two twenty round magazines, one thirty round magazine, original forearm front stock.

Received this weapon as a Christmas present, never fired by me, previous owner says only 20+ rounds fire, pristine except a wear mark on castle-nut. Came with 2 20 round magazines, I am adding a 30 round magazine and 100 rounds of ammo to sweeten the deal. Comes in original box.

Reason for sale is I am attempting to upgrade to a AR-10 308 type rifle. Asking $1500 for quick sale.

FTF, bill of sale and La Driver's License required, willing to travel within reason to meet to complete transaction. Prefer the weapon to stay in Louisiana so don't want to list on gun broker, etc.

Thanks for checking this deal out. If I could afford to keep her I would but with "you know who" moving to ban guns I need to get my desired weapon now!

Since BS has a extremely difficult method to attaching photos, (spent almost 45 mins to load just this one picture ^$#$%!:mad:) I will send this out and see if I can upload the rest in another message or you can email me for pictures! esee104@hotmail.com or pm.
    Pics 139.jpgPics 130.jpg

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spydy
    Top Bottom