President Obama making something clear.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    I have NEVER heard a President ever even attempt to talk about their Christian Salvation.

Anyone got any other Presidents doing this?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzSe-Zm6oxs[/ame]

He says he's a Christian, Jesus died for his sins, then describes salvation by Grace from God alone as well as describing Jesus as the model Citizen to live life after.

Anyone?

Last edited:

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    Bush, spoke about Jesus in one of the debates.

Q: Who is the greatest man who ever lived?
    A: Jesus Christ. (AND he was mocked for it)

I believe his profession of faith.

Obama, one the other hand, is a congenital liar. I do not believe his profession of faith.

"Ye shall know them by their fruits." Matthew 7:16

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    Oh yeah. The "Christian" church of which he was a member for 20 years, teaches collective salvation. (anti-christian)

My interest is in who he hired to coach him on what to say and how. Lord knows there can't be any Bible believing people in his administration.

rebelray84

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Apr 7, 2010
    Amite,LA
    I'm more inclined to believe he's telling the real truth about his "faith" here-

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2o2fKbLJc8"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2o2fKbLJc8[/ame]

and his religous views here-

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2Kh-xzerjE"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2Kh-xzerjE[/ame]

posse comatosis

Hoo-ahh!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2008
    Bayou Perdition
    The Christian church Obama attended for twenty years was closely affiliated with the Muslim firebrand Louis Farrakhan. The fact is, Obama doesn't know who he is, or what he is doing. He is merely an indicator of what's on a teleprompter in front of him. No teleprompter, and you got nothin'.

jms

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 25, 2009
    Franklinton,La.
    I hope he genuinely believes what he is saying about Christ ,however he will be judged by a much higher power that us.
    As far as any other presidents saying something simular you would have to go back to the first presidents and signers of the Dec. of Independence . There were 29 oridaned minsters as well as graduates from Christian Universitys.
    Don't have time to do the research now.

swamper

Curmudgeon in Training
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 30, 2008
    Pineville
    Oh yeah. The "Christian" church of which he was a member for 20 years, teaches collective salvation. (anti-christian)

My interest is in who he hired to coach him on what to say and how. Lord knows there can't be any Bible believing people in his administration.

This!

charliepapa

Clandestine Sciuridae
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Jul 12, 2009
    Prairieville
    he basically dodges the bullet on abortion by saying several times that there are rules in place. I'm pretty sure the lady asking him knew that and wanted his opinion.

XD-GEM

XD-GEM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    New Orleans
    Bush, spoke about Jesus in one of the debates.

Q: Who is the greatest man who ever lived?
    A: Jesus Christ. (AND he was mocked for it)

I believe his profession of faith.

Obama, one the other hand, is a congenital liar. I do not believe his profession of faith.

"Ye shall know them by their fruits." Matthew 7:16

This.

Gus McCrae

No sir, I ain't.
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Colorado
    I can't view it now, but I wonder how this impacts those that honestly believe the man is Muslim.

Isn't a Muslim professing his faith for another religion supposed to be killed?

Morgan Allison

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Houma
    Obozo is slimier and slipperier than Teflon Bill! He has already proved that you can't believe anything he says PERIOD.

I've spent some time thinking about what is different between the two, because I agree - Clinton was a liar, but somehow not in the same league as Obama. I think it's largely the sheer audacity of Obama's lies -- they are SO huge and obvious. Clinton at least didn't insult our intelligence (as much).

Another difference is that Clinton lied because he actually cared what the electorate thought of him. He spent much of his time watching every tick of the polls and shaping his responses to those and what sold well in focus groups. I thought it disgusting at the time, but now I find myself longing for the days when we had a president who at least gave a crap about what the People thought.

charliepapa

Clandestine Sciuridae
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Jul 12, 2009
    Prairieville
    I can't view it now, but I wonder how this impacts those that honestly believe the man is Muslim.

Isn't a Muslim professing his faith for another religion supposed to be killed?

from what I understand, muslims are encouraged to and *authorized* by the quran to lie to the infidels when infiltrating. he's a poser on all other fronts, why not religion?

http://www.answering-islam.org/authors/toler/lying_sin.html

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DRB88
    Top Bottom