Pretty sure I saw the biggest WTF moment ever today

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CrkdLtr

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Thanks for posting the video Drumz, I was thinking of that exact video when I read the OP's post.

bravo3

dont tread on me
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    yes, and told them that i told him as well. and i even quoted him by saying, "Nah I got it man I just tryna make it to da rim shop ya herd me?"

cottonmouth

Lone Wolf
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2011
    Monroe, LA
    :rofl::rofl: I would of had to pull over to keep from laughing my way into a wreck if I saw that. I had a similar experience but it ended up a little different...I was walking across my apartment complex parking lot one evening to get something out of my truck when all of a sudden my buddies Impala came barreling past me at about 50 mph (speed limit was 25). He's a good guy but he's one of those folks that you wouldn't lone a hammer to because he doesn't take care of his or anyone else, and would find a way to ruin it. I had mentioned SEVERAL times in the past month that he had only 2 lug nuts on one of his front tires and there was a rear tire missing 2 as well but he could have cared less... Anyway, he flew past me, got to the end of the aisle of cars and went to make the sharp turn (still going very fast) and...BOOM! The front end of the car hit the pavement as his front tire made it's way across the parking lot. Like you, I couldn't believe how fast it was rolling...it went across the lot, across a small field and through a fence at a near by RV park. The tire came off on the passenger side and the rotor dug a huge gash into the asphalt as the car skidded to a halt. To top it all off, my other friend who was ridding with him was climbing out the window because the door was touching the pavement and wouldn't open...I was on the ground laughing until I thought I was about to throw up :rofl::puke::rofl:

herohog

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    Shreveport, LA
    I used to race stock cars a lot and one night a whell came off a car and headed down through the pits. My friend saw the wheel and tire rolling at him and looked like he was going to try to CATCH it! At the last second he smartened up and moved to the side and kicked it as it went by. It dang near screwed him into the dirt the way it spun him around!

edman87k5

Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Oct 22, 2007
    Ventress, LA
    I remember the LeCar of the 80s only having 3 lugs and a buddy had one that only had 2 remaining on each wheel. Good thing it didnt have enough power (or stay running long enough) to break the remaining 2.

Top Bottom