WTS: *Price Drop* Mint / "new" condition customized JP -15 Rifle.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CBORNE01

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Dropping the price to $2350, so basically that a little off this "new" rifle all the add-on's are your gain, my loss, and will consider throwing in the ammo.

Have a next to new customized JP 15 Rifle with 18" 1:8 twist barrel with JP compensator, with red thermal dissipator, push button sling mount, silent captured buffer system, ACE SOCOM collapsible stock with 2 30 rd mags and 1 15 rd DL Sports custom mag( $90) with metal follower, VTAC sling and JP Flat top scope mount. Also have the custom JP cleaning guide.
    I also have approx 300 rds of brass cased ammo that will go with the gun if desired. (Mixed )
    Approx 20 rds through the gun, not a scratch on it and it shot a 1" group at 100yds with cheap monarch ammo I used for break-in. Never finished breaking it in, and was cleaned per JP break-in protocol after the intial rds fired. Functioned flawlessly for those rds.

In the pic, it has a US Optics MR 10 (1.8 x 10x) scope with EREK knob (1/10 mil clicks)37mm obj., Mil-gap reticle, and illuminated red, and with covers. I will likely keep the scope unless buyer realizes the quality of the glass and is willing to pay what its worth. It also is in mint condition.

The Harris Bipod in the pic is NOT for sale.

I have the invoice on the gun from JP and it will come in the custom JP box with all the literature, lock and CD.
    Rifle w/ add-ons-2387.95- from invoice
    Sling- 39
    DL Sports mag- 89
    2 30 rnd metal mags- 20
    1 Piece JP Flat top mount 179
    Cleaning Guide-40

Would like to get 2550.00 for the package given its condition, ammo optional and we can neg. a fair price.
    Can discuss scope with a serious buyer-- would be approx $2000. You can build this scope on their website to see what they sell for if interested (specs are as above) or do a web search-- this is high end glass.

Price is pretty firm, so please only contact me if VERY SERIOUS about the gun, NO TRADES, and buyer will be required to fill out a bill of sale.
    To answer the most popular question-- why are you selling it---Had big plans for this gun, but something outside of shooting came up, and decided to put her up for sale-- no other reason, this an awesome gun, and it will sting a little to see her go.
    I'm located in Thibodaux, Can be reached at 985-859-6744 or cborne01@comcast.net

Last edited:

CBORNE01

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    I'll give one last try $2150 for the package . Can separate some of the items if wanted.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom