WTS: Price Drop/Trades Added Microsoft Surface RT 32gb with extra storage

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dhebe37

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 17, 2012
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Hey guys,

I am interested in selling my Microsoft Surface 32 GB RT. Also included is a 64 gb San Disk storage card bringing the total to a whopping 96 GB which is INSANE for a tablet. MSRP for these suckers is about $350+tax and the storage cards cost me about $50+tax plus a stylus (approx $30 ) for a total of $430+ tax. However, I have seen deals periodically for the tablet going for right under $300. The tablet comes with everything it originally came with including the box and comes with all of Microsoft office and is in like new condition as it is seldom used. It was a gift, and I didn't use it as much as I would've hoped. This is one of the few tablets I have seen that has a USB port so that you can connect an external hard drive for even more storage as well as anything else that is USB powered. This tablet also has the ability to run as a tablet, or you can switch modes to use a Microsoft Windows desktop. Basically, this thing is capable of acting as a tablet or a laptop depending on how you desire to treat it. I am looking for $250 OBO, and I am open to any and all offers including trades if the right one comes along. This picture is a stock photo as my tablet is not near me at this time. However, if you require additional information/pictures, just PM me and I will take care of it.

I will also trade for or towards a PS4 or a pistol depending on what it is. I'm also interested in a Ruger 10/22.

Attachments

• microsoft-windows-rt-surface-tablet-pc.jpg
      microsoft-windows-rt-surface-tablet-pc.jpg
      33.9 KB · Views: 64
    Last edited:

dhebe37

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 17, 2012
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Bump...adding the fact that id trade for S&W M&P 9 17 round magazines or S&W Shield 9mm 7/8 round mags or for 9mm range ammo. I may also be willing to trade for other pistols or gun related items

dhebe37

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 17, 2012
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Bump...plenty of offers for trades, but no deal pending yet...id prefer to get some M&P 17 rounders or 7/8 rounders for my shield or some 9mm ammo in trade

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Cognac.cal
    Top Bottom