*Price Drop!* WTS AR 15

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • maximumammo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    AZ
    Brand new build, never fired. Would like to sell it to someone who will get some good use out of it, unfortunately my priorities changed so i have to sell it =(

MEGA Billet Lower
    RRA LPK
    RRA BCG
    Magpul MIAD grip
    Magpul UBR stock
    Magpul AFG foregrip
    MEGA Upper
    White Oak 14.5" barrel SS match grade barrel
    VLTOR VC1 flash hider (pinned/welded by Rainier Arms)
    VLTOR gas block
    VLTOR CASV-M handguard
    VLTOR quick detachable sling swivel
    VLTOR CAS-FS flip-up front sight
    Troy Industries rear folding battle sight
    Millett 1-4x24 DMS-1 scope
    SSALT scope mount
    5 Magpul 30rd PMAGs

New Pelican 1700 hard case and a can of 500rds of 223 also included.

AR15-01.JPG

AR15-10.JPG

AR15-15.JPG

$2300 shipped, pm with any questions or email me at maximumammunition@gmail.com
    Make me an offer, will consider trade or partial trade.

THIS ITEM IS POSTED ELSEWHERE

Last edited:

maximumammo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    AZ
    pricing includes all shipping, receiving cost at a FFL if gun store or club, etc

Last edited:

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    Aren't you the guy that was on here about an ammo website? Anyways, what kind of 223, and how does your pricing include "FFL"

maximumammo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    AZ
    haha yeah, the website provider I was using suddenly decided to inform me that they do not allow ammo, firearms, or knives, to be used on a website they build so I am now in the process of looking for another. But believe me I am determined to get it up and going sooner or later. the ammo? Its brass relaods from a local reputable dealer, and sorry thats a type it should say "shipping to FFL". Meaning if it was to a gun club and they have a fee I would pay the fee as well as the shipping.

maximumammo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    AZ
    Price drop

price reduced to $2400

Come on people make me an offer, I was hoping to sell it this week, I'm not really looking for a trade but if you are interested PM me and I will consider.

maximumammo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    AZ
    well thats just silly. That post has absolutely nothing to do with this sale and I cant believe people let it taint their view.

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    well thats just silly. That post has absolutely nothing to do with this sale and I cant believe people let it taint their view.

Opinions mean a lot, especially when sending 2k plus over 1k miles. You looked pretty bad in that thread, seemed underhanded, and generally deceptive. That pretty much rules out anyone sending you two thousand dollars.

Hattrick 22

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Kenner, Louisiana
    Opinions mean a lot, especially when sending 2k plus over 1k miles. You looked pretty bad in that thread, seemed underhanded, and generally deceptive. That pretty much rules out anyone sending you two thousand dollars.

+1

That's a lot of dough to begin with. Good luck though. If anything free bump :hs:

RyanW

Koch-head
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    I never got an answer to e-mail requesting a price quote from your "site."

That's because you have to assume the price and send the money via western union, don't you know that's how things work? Is the gun in Missouri with all the ammo as well, or is it in some other state that you're not in?

Last edited:

maximumammo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    AZ
    Actually I emailed you back but I got an error message saying the email cound not be sent. I didn't know it was you or I would have just sent you a pm. I explained I sold all of the stuff you were looking for but would look around and try to find someone else who might have some. And as for the distrust, I'm sorry you do, I obviously never intended for that to be the result and I still think you guys misunderstood me. But it's water under the bridge. Also I already posted on other sites and there is no harm in leaving it up here.

And for the gun and ammo remark, no they are both with me. And it's still silly what you guys think about a warehouse being in Missouri. I don't know how to explain it any better, a distributer I go through is located in Missouri, they can drop ship to people. I chose them because they are closer to you I.e. Shipping costs less for you. And no you can't go through them because your not licensed and I am, so I'm not just buying a retail priced product and reselling it. I hope this clarifies a little more. Feel free to hijack this thread a little more and post sarcastic remarks for me to reply to ;)

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom