Primary Arms = AMAZING customer service

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bosco

We are the hammer
    Sep 4, 2009
    Covington
    Just wanted to share a little story about this amazing company.

2 weeks ago I bought a cheapo quad rail to hold me off until I get a free float tube for my new AR15.

Last week I bought a flashlight from them.

The day I bought the flashlight I got an email stating that you could buy the same quad rail + the same flashlight and you'd save $10 and get a free tapco vertical foregrip.

I emailed them asking if it was possible to get that deal even though it started after I placed my orders.

Just got a phone call from Jason @ Primary Arms stating he credited my account with a $10 gift card and also said the next time I place an order they'll throw in one of the tapco grips at no extra charge!

So not only do they provide inexpensive yet high quality items they also have customer service that is out of this world. BTW I'm very happy with both the rail and the light. The rail is tighter than my magpul moe grip on my other AR and the light is brighter than my TLR1. Definitely a huge fan of this company and their gear and cannot say enough good things about them.

:bigok:

slogoat

Jun 29, 2007
    Lake Charles
    I deal with them any time I need something they stock. Definitely great people. If I go ups, the order arrives the following business day. Pretty great stuff.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    alwill112
    Top Bottom