Private Transfers Halted: Are you ready for this?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    I get that, but on this site alone there are probably...10 to 100(or more?) ATF and Law Enforcement Officers at various levels of government. I only know who a couple of them are. How many do other members know of? Do people who are willing to risk 1-15+yrs of prison and thousands of dollars in fines and a criminal record feel confident enough to sell their $450 gun to someone privately off of this site? If not, where do you think people will privately sell their guns? Gun show strangers, social apps? I doubt it....

If this anti-liberty decision spreads to the (D) States, like Louisiana like it or not, this website will be a ghost town...done. The only "safe" people to *privately* sell to would be close friends/family, or in known "criminal" circles.

This is a significant ruling and issue. Do you think Bill Cassidy would fight for your 2a? I don't, he's a rotten RINO and a skeezer. Do you think Garret Graves would? LOL

We better get our sh** together & vote these D's and Skeezers tf out of office...

If something like this goes through the firearms community will be eaten up with paranoia and will be fractured, or they will be compliant and complacent.

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    I don't want people who care nothing about me to come over and kill my dog, or me in front of my family, because they are just doing their job. I think it matters.
    Oh I agree it definitely matters and I don’t want to come off as recommending or condoning not following laws but what I was getting at is it’s all a huge headache for me if I stay engaged or follow it. Gun laws are unconstitutional and I don’t agree with any of them and it seems most of the time these proposals that directly violate the 2nd amendment don’t actually go very far in court.

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    Oh I agree it definitely matters and I don’t want to come off as recommending or condoning not following laws but what I was getting at is it’s all a huge headache for me if I stay engaged or follow it. Gun laws are unconstitutional and I don’t agree with any of them and it seems most of the time these proposals that directly violate the 2nd amendment don’t actually go very far in court.
    I do agree with this!

Fugum

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 8, 2015
    Metairie
    ATF_Memes_-_Good_Question__73243.jpg

Bolt Head

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2023
    Alexandria
    It's a Unforgivable Sin to break the 11th Commandment
    "Thou Shall Never Sell A Firearm".
    I'll post this while I'm talking about it:

If you print your own apparel, get this one going!
    If not, there are websites that will "PRINT ON DEMAND" various apparel options using your design that you submit and you get a commission of each sale. If you don't do your own graphic design, graphic designers are many and their charge for a relatively simple design that this post of YOURS could be probably wouldn't be too steep to complete and get it in your hands for your use/distribution.

You already know you'd just need to promote it and splash links wherever allowed.

GET IT!

Attachments

• pileofmoney_1200xx2033-1144-249-431.jpg
      pileofmoney_1200xx2033-1144-249-431.jpg
      115.7 KB · Views: 40
    Top Bottom