Processed Pistol Brass 9mm,40,45

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Landry308

Class 3/SOT/Houma LA
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    Houma
    Processed pistol brass. 9mm, 40 S&W, 45 ACP

Cleaned
    Inspected
    Primer pocket reamed
    Roll sized
    I get this brass from a commercial reloader, it’s fully processed and ready to FL size and load. It is roll-sized, FL sizing as usual is still required. Some guns, like Glock 40’s, have unsupported chambers, which leave a bulge at the base of the case. If this bulge is not removed, it will not chamber correctly when reloaded. Regular FL dies do not remove this bulge. The Roll-Sizing removes this bulge and returns the base of the case to factory spec. Each bag contains 1000 + pieces to compensate for any rejects you may find. The brass has been inspected, I recently loaded about 7K 9mm, and discarded only about 3 cases. It’s very nice brass. Mostly yellow brass with some nickel mixed in. Assorted headstamps. Shipping will be in USPS $10 and $14 flat rate boxes. $10 box will hold 1K .45, or 2K 9mm and 40. USPS MO preferred, must include your phone # with order. Once order confirmed, funds must be received in 1 week. I ONLY HAVE THE CALIBERS LISTED. Prices do not reflect shipping cost.
    9mm/$55
    40/$60
    45/$85
    Nlandry308@comcast.net
    985-688-4377

iki1e09rfih0p2m6r5kq.jpg

Cajun Chooter

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    So Louisiana
    9mm brass ?

still have 9mm "roll sized" brass available ? and would you please quote a price for 1000 ? I live in Houma also.. can pick up..

thanks
    cecil janise

Processed pistol brass. 9mm, 40 S&W, 45 ACP

Cleaned
    Inspected
    Primer pocket reamed
    Roll sized
    I get this brass from a commercial reloader, it’s fully processed and ready to FL size and load. It is roll-sized, FL sizing as usual is still required. Some guns, like Glock 40’s, have unsupported chambers, which leave a bulge at the base of the case. If this bulge is not removed, it will not chamber correctly when reloaded. Regular FL dies do not remove this bulge. The Roll-Sizing removes this bulge and returns the base of the case to factory spec. Each bag contains 1000 + pieces to compensate for any rejects you may find. The brass has been inspected, I recently loaded about 7K 9mm, and discarded only about 3 cases. It’s very nice brass. Mostly yellow brass with some nickel mixed in. Assorted headstamps. Shipping will be in USPS $10 and $14 flat rate boxes. $10 box will hold 1K .45, or 2K 9mm and 40. USPS MO preferred, must include your phone # with order. Once order confirmed, funds must be received in 1 week. I ONLY HAVE THE CALIBERS LISTED. Prices do not reflect shipping cost.
    9mm/$55
    40/$60
    45/$85
    Nlandry308@comcast.net
    985-688-4377

iki1e09rfih0p2m6r5kq.jpg

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom