Proud of my wife

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dustyk70

Shamed Liberty
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Leesville, La./ Morocco
    As I write this I am 150 miles offshore of Rio De Janerio, Brazil, My wife has been having hell, First she noticed two small dents in my truck with the paint missing. In a call to her she tells me about them, and I say I hope the boys down the road haven't been throwing rocks or something. The next day she tells me that there are many rather large rocks laying around my truck ( I park in the grass). Yesterday she moved my truck so they couldn't hit it from thier gravel road aprox. 30 yards form my house. Well today she comes home and my tailgate was down and some old bowling pins that I used to shoot were on the tailgate. Tonight she heard the dogs barking and she took out the old trusty LED Qbeam and the equally trusty Glock 23 and made a walk around the 2 acres we own. She said that she heard something behind the 10' x10' shed in the back. She started looking and shining the light, shut off the light, went around the other side and low and behold.......There was our neighbor (13 yrs old @ 11:00 P.M.) She Hollared at him and he looked at her..... She shined the light at the Glock (which she never pointed at him), but she said "you should have seen the look on his face when he saw the gun". My wife then got him to call another boy she had seen run at the same time and tell him to come back, which he did. she held them there until the police showed up. The policeman was VERY nice being my wife was still nervous as hell. The policeman has them over at thier house now. Will update tomorrow... Again, Proud of my wife.

zteam13

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2012
    Hammond, LA
    thats whats wrong with the younger kids these days.... i know im not that old (only 20), but when i was younger if i did wrong i got an ass whoopin... now its supposedly abuse.... whatever my kids will learn one day.

oh and great job to your wife!!!

mprice

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    Breaux Bridge, LA
    DustyK70-

You sir, are married to a hero! She had no idea what awaited her but, she protected her house and home!!

John Wayne said, "Courage is being scarred to death - but saddling up anyway"

As far as the miscreants go, someone responsible should have had a "come to Jesus meeting" with them a long time ago.

Thanks for sharing,
    Marc Price

Last edited:

VeedUp

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Oct 15, 2007
    Destrehan, La.
    Way to go, my wife is having a similar situation, I'm up in Wyoming and some one threw a piece of metal at her truck and hit the tire leaving a small mark, piece of metal laying right beside it. Well a few days later the rear side window is busted. Now she's pissed. I hint it was some kids in the neighborhood, hopefully we catch them. Putting cameras up, hate all that is happening while I'm away.

dustyk70

Shamed Liberty
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Leesville, La./ Morocco
    Well, The Wife filed a police report this morning. Seems the boys stated they were only looking for thier dog. So no admission of guilt. I would like to believe that with the boys being caught, This will stop. All this within 3 days. And they were looking for thier dog. I will update as I get it.

king4456

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Prairieville
    I think their bicycle would be in about 5 pieces from a sawz all when I was finished with retributions

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

dustyk70

Shamed Liberty
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Leesville, La./ Morocco
    Little shits need an ass whippin.

Well It looks like they did. The mother came over today with 3 kids, One hers and two friends (My Wife only caught two). They were all apologizing to my wife (including the Mother for ther child) and kind of owned up to some things that have been going on around the house, but never owned up to hitting my truck. Oh well, I am still happy with the outcome. On a side note, My wife while talking to the police told him that she had a gun. He was cool with it and didn't even want to see it. He did quietly tell her "Don't shoot them. If they are in your house, then shoot them, but only shoot them outside if they are attacking you." I thought that was pretty cool to be that frank with her since she was pretty shaken up at that point.

Last edited:

Don't Panic
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Apr 9, 2010
    Olla, La
    Those three should be dropped off deep in rocinha favela for summer camp to see just how good they have it. Glad to hear the parents got involved though.

Ironman26

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 18, 2010
    Patterson, La
    +1 and why I won't have spawn. Hate to be responsible for fixing the damage they did to your property.
    You're short changing yourself...If you raise them right and teach them self rspect and most of all how to be respectful to others you wont have to worry about them....! I can tell right away,you dont call people/kids, spawn !!!

firesafety3

Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Feb 10, 2007
    Gonzales, Louisiana
    The best part is, those three young men learned something that will last the rest of their lives; a story they are sure to share with their kids one day. Glad everything stayed safe and "low key".

I remember a couple of events back in the day that had some "learning opportunities" for me...I like to think I'm a better man for it.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    djrara323
    Top Bottom