PS4 Live

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    The problem I see is there is more confusion on this whole used game thing than there should be.

For one;

I for one HATED the used game market. I mean you pay $60 for a new game. If you don't like it, you MIGHT get 50% back. Then they put it on the shelf for $49.99/. WTF!? I hated Gamestop for this :rofl:

Also see;
    http://arstechnica.com/gaming/2013/06/microsoft-defends-the-xbox-ones-licensing-used-game-policies/

Explains the future of gaming and all things going digital.

Like I said, I don't really know all the info on all this crap but only what my Veteran Gamer Friends are telling me and past experiences. Microsoft is not a stupid company. They do **** with a purpose and they been doing it for a long time now. There is a method to the madness.

Seems to be another round of :run: and then :doh: and then :hi5:

:dunno:

Well it's actually this> :doh: for me for arguing anyway! I'm going PS4 regardless! :p

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    Not sure how you Microsoft fanboys put up with this kind of treatment!

Sony got me when they made integrated wifi, free online play, and a blu-ray play standard on the PS3.

Well I didn't consider Blu-Ray a must have, still don't.
    I prefered Hardline for a Gaming Console
    and paying for XBL was worth it considering PSN was the only other alternative which was crap compared.
    PSN is no longer free so you should look for it to get much better or should.

JadeRaven

Oh Snap
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Metairie
    and paying for XBL was worth it considering PSN was the only other alternative which was crap compared.

I never understood this.

I played the same call of duty online on my PS3 that my buddy played on his 360, except he had to pay for xbox live and I didn't. Friends with 360's either ended up cancelling or paying for their system several times over with xbl fees.

I have to admit though I prob won't ever pay for PSN since the PS3 is likely the last system I will play a lot. Sony realized people are dummies and will pay the $5/mo so they had to do it.

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    I never understood this.

Remember I asnwered that based on back in the day. I don't game anymore.
    It wasn’t just playability, which did suffer a lot. I ran a very large Gaming Community and that was always a complaint from the PS3 side of the Community. Group Support. Constantly dropped out of games, hard to get parties going, at the time no group Chat(Might still be?) and some games at the start didn't even have Chat Support. Warhawk? I think it was. No Cross game Chat I remember being a pain.

Here’s a blog written a year ago that favors PSN but does list some differences;
    http://www.gadgetreview.com/2012/07/xbox-live-gold-vs-psn-plus.html

However with both costing an annual fee now, they are probably equal? I’d have to use it to see.

Col_Sanders

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 24, 2010
    Deridder
    I have been an Xbox guy for a long time but the must be connected to the internet and the Kinect thing killed it for me. Call me crazy but I do not want a camera and open mic sitting in my living room constantly hooked up to the internet.

Also I've lived in an area where I had to use satellite internet. You only get so much data per day. I would not want the stupid Xbox wasting my data when I'm not even using the damned thing.

Top Bottom