PSA NOBO lowers

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jasonj5313

Dec 29, 2011
    Ponchatoula
    Okay, here we go.

Psa has released the lowers so I can go into the details. PSA will not give me dealer pricing on these lowers. (They aren't giving dealer pricing to anyone) They were supposed to, but they are only getting a few of them. The reasoning behind their decision is because the BS community would have taken a large portion of these lowers. There was a ton of confusion and I went all the way up the ladder on this one. I am very sorry for the confusion, but if you want one now is the time to purchase one through their site. I have a feeling these will become valuable soon.

If you purchase this lower and have it sent to me to transfer, I will do them for $10. As a token of my appreciation to the BS community I will not charge for additional serialized items. What this means is no matter how many serialized items you purchase with this order through PSA you will only be charged a total of $10.

I know this seems unexpected, and to be honest, I was surprised at the price. The firearms industry is very volatile, and things change very quickly. It is even worse in the AR world. Changes happen very rapidly.

Last edited:

bravo3

dont tread on me
    Jul 27, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Okay, here we go.

Psa has released the lowers so I can go into the details. PSA will not give me dealer pricing on these lowers. (They aren't giving dealer pricing to anyone) They were supposed to, but they are only getting a few of them. The reasoning behind their decision is because the BS community would have taken a large portion of these lowers. There was a ton of confusion and I went all the way up the ladder on this one. I am very sorry for the confusion, but if you want one now is the time to purchase one through their site. I have a feeling these will become valuable soon.

If you purchase this lower and have it sent to me to transfer, I will do them for $10. As a token of my appreciation to the BS community I will not charge for additional serialized items. What this means is no matter how many serialized items you purchase with this order through PSA you will only be charged a total of $10.

I know this seems unexpected, and to be honest, I was surprised at the price. The firearms industry is very volatile, and things change very quickly. It is even worse in the AR world. Changes happen very rapidly.

SO it will be $120 plus $10 for the transfer?

jasonj5313

Dec 29, 2011
    Ponchatoula
    Yes, it doesnt matter how many items you buy it will only be $10 for the transfer

In not aire what PSA os charging for shipping. (I think shipping is free right now)

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2

patience0830

Winning!
    Aug 8, 2010
    I WAS in for 1
    2nd thought, if PSA can't offer the discount for a group buy this size they can sell mine to somebody with more $

Last edited:

bs875

Mar 14, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    As of right now, playing the "how many can I put in my cart" game, there are 189 available. I don't know what it started at or if they would change the amount available later but that's where it is now.

slowhandlukem

*Banned*
    Jan 28, 2011
    lafayette to Houston
    Hey bs875,,can you post that link.I don't see them at PSA.I am going
    to order a couple myself.

Never mind lol..I found them.They are on the front page.Nothing I ever
    need is on the front page..

188 now:)
    Thanks

Last edited:

bs875

Mar 14, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    hmmm, so 130 plus the gas money to get to you. That sucks they wont give you a discount for buying. Decision will have to wait until friday.

Plus $10 for shipping apparently. So at least $140 for one of these done through Jason. Each additional would be $120.

jasonj5313

Dec 29, 2011
    Ponchatoula
    I would like to ask that anyone who has purchased a nobo lower, please post your order number in this thread.

This only pertains to people whom plan on using me for a transfer.

I am going to forward this info back to PSA, in order to make shipping and tracking easier. (It is easier to keep track of One box than 30)

If you are using me to transfer and ordered more than nobo lowers disregard. I dont want your ammo, parts, etc... sent to me and in turn you are delayed in receiving you extras.

I am also trying to get PSA swag for you guys.

jasonj5313

Dec 29, 2011
    Ponchatoula
    Maybe they could offer us Free shipping at least............Since these are all coming to the same address. Yes I am sleepwalking and dreaming

Your Order #100067515 (placed on August 1, 2012 10:35:41 PM EDT) LNSVince

Yes you are, if it were uppers or parts I could make that happen.

There is a justifiable reason for shipping cost on serialized parts and that is labor. It takes longer and double the Man hours to package and ship serialized items.

Not that most people dont realize that, but I get that question all the time.

bs875

Mar 14, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    Just out of curiosity I checked the quantity and they are at 84 left. Again, they may add more or that may reflect the number they have on order. Based on their use of five digits in the serial number they could make up to 99,999 if they so desired.

jasonj5313

Dec 29, 2011
    Ponchatoula
    I dont think anymore will be made, based off of lead times to forge.

It can take 6-8 months for an order to be filled.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom