PSA Stripped Lower, Upper, and parts kit Group Buy

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jasonj5313

Dec 29, 2011
    Ponchatoula
    speedracer: It is a weird law that contradicts itself. (Like most gun laws do) My ATF investigator told me to have them engraved to be on the safe side. He told me that they debate this law amongst themselves at the field office from time to time. I just do it so I don't get put in a trick bag. When I have it engraved it actually looks kind of cool because the engraver doesn't quite penetrate the coating so it gives it a "ghost" look.
    I will have a variance and am going to have Pelican Firearms lowers forged within the next year. (I hope it is sooner not later) It is a huge cost for me and since I am new to the scene I can't do it just yet, but am working on it.

jasonj5313

Dec 29, 2011
    Ponchatoula
    Just to be clear the barrel is not Hammer Forged. It is a chrome lined barrel 1 7 twist

I do have 5 of the Hammer Forged versions coming in any day now 3 are already sold. (I usually have a wait on these because I sell them pretty cheap, I can't keep them, so if you want one contact me)

Details

Barrel: 16" 4150 CMV barrel, chambered in 5.56 NATO, with a 1/7 twist, chrome lined bore and M4 barrel extension. Barrels are high pressure tested, mag particle inspected and finished off with a taper pinned, f-marked, front sight post, standard handguards, and an A2 flash hider.

Upper: Forged 7075-T6 A3 AR upper is made to MIL-SPECS and hard coat anodized black for durability. Featuring machined T marks, and a mil-spec finish. These uppers are made for us right here in the USA by a mil-spec manufacturer, and are marked with the Palmetto State Armory logo on the left side, up front, just below the rail.

Bolt: Bolt is made of Mil-spec Carpenter 158 steel, Shot peened, MPI and HPT. Gas key is secured with grade 8 fasteners and staked per mil-spec. Bolt carrier is parkerized outside, chrome lined inside, and laser engraved with the Palmetto State Armory logo.

SpeedRacer

Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    I hear ya, better safe than sorry when dealing with the government!

Again, fantastic deal you've put together. Anyone in the market for an AR who misses out is insane.

ETA: sorry about the hammer forged confusion, for the price I kinda thought that was impossible. The only "CMV" upper I saw on the PSA site said hammer forged so I wasn't sure...

Last edited:

jasonj5313

Dec 29, 2011
    Ponchatoula
    No problem, I was confused, I thought I might have said something I shouldn't have. Made me kind of nervous for a second, I had to double check everything. Worked out though.
    I can do the hammer forged pretty cheap though. Contact me directly for this option if you want.

O_R_B_1

Shooter
    Jul 2, 2007
    New Orleans, La.
    Got you, sorry I was droping the baby off at daycare when you called.

+2 Lowers +2 build kits if that is correct we are g2g. If not I just had my phone surgically implanted to my head so I will not miss your call again.

ROFL!!!:rofl: no biggie, just making sure. MO will be out before Friday (just depends when I can get away from work).

SpeedRacer

Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    Passed this deal on to a bunch of folks. Thanks for putting it together. I don't even like ARs and I'm trying to get the cash tigether for one. :D

Jason, just out of curiosity can you PM me the price on the hammer forged midlength upper?

jasonj5313

Dec 29, 2011
    Ponchatoula
    Hunterjwm-Got you down

To all: There are only two days left for this group buy, if you want in you need to do it now. Remember its easier to beg for forgiveness than beg for permission.

Note: I will go over the orders and post who go what when the group buy ends, so I get it right. Plz check back over the weekend to make sure your order is logged correctly.

todbnla

Spendasauris
    Jan 19, 2012
    Picayune, MS
    Jason, this sounds like the buy of the century, do you have any pics you can post of your previous builds? Or this exact build?

So whats the total for:...+1 upper, +1 lower, +1 parts kit, +1build = complete weapon?

Last edited:

jasonj5313

Dec 29, 2011
    Ponchatoula
    Buckbuilt got you down. (It was nice to meet you as well)
    Roving Disco got you as well

To all tomorrow is the last day, if your don't post by midnight tomorrow you lose out. (unless you have a question then the email, pm, text, or phone call needs to be before midnight. I don't mean to sound rude, but I don't want to hold other people up on their orders.)

I have started to receive your m/o's and will submit a reply to this thread with everyone's order along with payment info this weekend. If everyone's m/o gets to me fast enough I will not wait until Friday to place the order.

jasonj5313

Dec 29, 2011
    Ponchatoula
    For anyone that has already joined the group buy I have 1 16" FN CHF carbine length upper left. I will offer it to the first person to reply I'll take it. The cost will be $430 for the upper and BCG.
    If would like to swap out the group buy upper for this one just let me know. I will apply the funds to this upper and you can just pay the difference.

The link is below for the upper

http://palmettostatearmory.com/inde...pers/psa-16-hammer-forged-m4a1-cmv-upper.html

Last edited:

jasonj5313

Dec 29, 2011
    Ponchatoula
    Got you down. +1 upper
    Well if you are gonna get in trouble, go big and get this 16" carbine length upper for $430. Its available for pick up whenever so you don't have to wait.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jamesernestomurray
    Top Bottom