PSA Stripped Lower, Upper, and parts kit Group Buy

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jasonj5313

Dec 29, 2011
    Ponchatoula
    I edited magpul price list to include gen 2 magpul flip up rear sight. The list is on pg. 5 and is the last post.

Last edited:

jasonj5313

Dec 29, 2011
    Ponchatoula
    The order was placed today. If everything goes well I should get everything late next week or early the following. The worse case scenario would be the next week. I will receive the lowers quicker than everything else. The people who only bought lowers can pick them up when they come in. The other products that ship will go to the people who opted in to the group buy the earliest. (if split shipments occur) The reality is they are sold out of lpk's, but will be receiving them on Monday. (everyone who has dealt with psa knows they always run out of build kits, that is why there may be a short delay)

any questions feel free to call. Don't forget about the magpul swag.

Last edited:

jasonj5313

Dec 29, 2011
    Ponchatoula
    Group buy magpul orders need to be prepaid if you want me to make sure I have it for you when you pick up your orders. If not it is going to be first come first served. I ordered 20 pmags a few rear sights, and a few sets of handguards. (I won't have to many mid-length hand guards because I mostly deal with carbine length) Don't hope that I will have extra stuff because it will go fast at these prices. (People don't let 12.50 pmags get away from them)

Plz bring correct change as I don't usually have to much cash on hand.

Defender

Mar 24, 2011
    Denham Springs, LA
    Jason, did you order any extra of the mid length uppers ? Wish I had went ahead and ordered one of those with the lower receiver. Anyway, call me when the receivers come in! Bet I'm the first one there.

jasonj5313

Dec 29, 2011
    Ponchatoula
    I think I ordered an couple of extras to be honest I'm not sure if I have extras. I did order a few cold hammer forged uppers and can work something out with you.

or I can order one for you, plenty of options whatever is easiest for you

yes I bet you will be the first, but it will be a tight race between you and buckbuilt. (he works 5 min. from me)

jasonj5313

Dec 29, 2011
    Ponchatoula
    I received my first order of magpul stuff today, I am waiting on the second order which should be in Friday. If anyone wants anything else I am going to place another order on monday, this will probably be the last opportunity to guarantee that I have the magpul accessories that you want. I normally have a few things, but I know I will run out of pmags and rear sights before ot is over.

jasonj5313

Dec 29, 2011
    Ponchatoula
    If you are asking if I sell the uppers at the same price as the internet, that answer would be not usually. I can't get everything at a discount, some things are short run items that they don't discount. The CHF carbine length upper I sell like $5 cheaper than the Internet, but that includes shipping so you would save $20. In short yes I am cheaper than PSA internet prices from PSA on most items.

If you are asking about the group buy pricing. The internet shows 329.99 without the BCG and CH. The Internet price is 409.99 or something like that. (I could be off, I have to double check.) I sell this upper for 380.00-400. If you want me to order something it is on the lower end of that, if I ordered it with plans on making a rifle with it than the price is higher. (This is due to a higher profit margin in a whole rifle as opposed to just parts.)

Last edited:

CaptainMorgan

Jul 25, 2011
    baton rouge
    i was just curious, im going to need an upper soon to go along with this lower and was looking at some of there 14.5 inch barrels (or 14.7 whatever the hell they are lol) Figured since you said you usually get things from them faster, if i could get a few dollars off it would be a win win to give you some more business and get my upper quicker

jasonj5313

Dec 29, 2011
    Ponchatoula
    lowers and parts kits will ship tomorrow

Psa is waiting on bolts for the uppers so they will ship separately.

when or if I receive a tracking number I will post it. when the items come in plz give me time to log everything in.

Last edited:

Railrunner

Bunkie Boy
    Oct 31, 2010
    Bunkie, La.
    pmags

Group buy magpul orders need to be prepaid if you want me to make sure I have it for you when you pick up your orders. If not it is going to be first come first served. I ordered 20 pmags a few rear sights, and a few sets of handguards. (I won't have to many mid-length hand guards because I mostly deal with carbine length) Don't hope that I will have extra stuff because it will go fast at these prices. (People don't let 12.50 pmags get away from them)

Plz bring correct change as I don't usually have to much cash on hand.

i'll take four. I am prepaid, if you remember. tks

jasonj5313

Dec 29, 2011
    Ponchatoula
    I received the lowers and parts kits today. I have all of the magpul stuff that people pre-ordered as well.

The uppers will not ship until Friday or Monday. PSA is waiting on a shipment of bolts. (I know the wait is long, but I placed a big order today that won't come in until the end of February. PSA told me that internet orders will not be fulfilled until sometime in March.)

I am going to log the the lowers in tomorrow. Once that is done if you ordered a lower or parts kit you are more than welcome to pick it up at your leisure. I will probably be off of work at my "Day Job" one day this weekend and anytime after 630 is okay during the week. Just give me a call and we can make it happen.

The people who are getting built lowers will be able to pick them up this weekend. This excludes people with whole builds. (If you want the lower I will have it ready, just not the upper)

I am sorry for the delay on the uppers.

CaptainMorgan

Jul 25, 2011
    baton rouge
    sweet, pm what day you will be fully off. I tore the end off one of my fingers and cant work myself right now, so ive got lots of free time lol.

thanks for doing all this!

Last edited:

jasonj5313

Dec 29, 2011
    Ponchatoula
    will do. Thursday or Friday I may be off, but you are more than welcome to come when I get off of work. Just shoot me a call when you want to come starting Thursday.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom