Pseudoscience Hits a New Low

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Earth and its inhabitants have a second chance in Rio. They may not get many more.

boxer-lol.jpg

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    I'm laughing at the stupidity of the 'Earth and it's inhabitants getting a second chance....THEY may not get another one' bit....He writes it as if he's not a "Native Earthling".....:dogkeke:

Leadfoot

Low Speed High Drag
    Rating - 100%
    104   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Livingston Parish
    It's over. We're f*cked...

Until the next climate scare: "The earth is cooling too fast. If we don't heat it up, we'll all freeze to death."

The earth has been warming and cooling for tens of thousands of years, and its going to continue to do so, not much we humans can do about it either way.

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    If these douchebags knew anything...................

They'd know that we know their data is faked. The e-mails were leaked.

Any data not conforming to your hypothesis is to be discarded or changed. Funny, my high school biology teacher scored that as an incorrect answer as descriptive of the scientific method when I tried it.

Last edited:

Takuan

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    NOLA
    It's over. We're f*cked...

Until the next climate scare: "The earth is cooling too fast. If we don't heat it up, we'll all freeze to death."

The earth has been warming and cooling for tens of thousands of years, and its going to continue to do so, not much we humans can do about it either way.
    Though the asshat article briefly touches on so-called climate change, that's hardly the focus, is it? These are asshat biologists writing about cascading perturbations in so-called ecosystems. (Ha... pull the other one!)

dwr461

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    Nature is one of the magazine that by policy refuses to publish any articles or studies that goes contrary to the dogma of Global Warming. Much like the Roman Catholic Church in the middle ages they have faith in a belief and refuse to look at anything that might go against their beliefs. That is the opposite of science.

Dave

Kino74

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 23, 2010
    Walker
    Though the asshat article briefly touches on so-called climate change, that's hardly the focus, is it? These are asshat biologists writing about cascading perturbations in so-called ecosystems. (Ha... pull the other one!)

It gets worse. Global Warming is the biggest fraud ever perpetrated by the scientific community. Its nothing more than a bunch of "privileged scientists" pushing their personal agenda using scare tactics. These clowns have been nothing but dishonest, corrupt and incompetent. Quite frankly I rank them with the Nostradamus supporters as it neither of them can use their data to accurately predict the future. Its always an after the fact matter with both of those camps.
    If anyone has any doubts watch this vid.

Takuan

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    NOLA
    Nature is one of the magazine that by policy refuses to publish any articles or studies that goes contrary to the dogma of Global Warming. Much like the Roman Catholic Church in the middle ages they have faith in a belief and refuse to look at anything that might go against their beliefs. That is the opposite of science.

Dave
    That's what I thought. Today, science is just so much made up nonsense garbed in a phony cloak of so-called peer-reviewed, inter-subjective, corroborated research. I bet most of those guys spend their time just playing games on grant-money funded X Boxes.

SirIsaacNewton

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Jul 22, 2009
    New Orleans, LA
    Science is for communists and hippies. I am going to go drown a manatee.

And all of this "A tumour suppressor network relying on the polyamine–hypusine axis" and this "Whole-genome analysis informs breast cancer response to aromatase inhibition" ********. Cancer another ****ing scam supposedly being fought on the front lines by these xbox funded ****s.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom