Purchased: Viper PST FFP 4-16x50

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shaggy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2013
    Northshore, LA
    agreed on the BDCs. Theyre a gimmick and best and are inaccurate.

Also agreed on the exposed turrets. They make life easier when dialing for a shot.

Dishonored

Hunter
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 27, 2012
    Prairieville
    Ok so I got off work a little early and headed over to see Jay at sport optics for the viper 6.5-20x50. After arriving there there was a little problem.... The only mil-dot or bdc scope they had must have sold since this morning when I called. Just as I was thinkin about having him order one and I just come back; you could tell he was bothered by the situation. Well I will recommend everyone I can to sport optics and most definitely Jay!! After some help and crunch with Jay I am now the new owner or a Viper PST 4-16x50 in FFP secured on a talley 20 MOA base and low Burris Xtreme rings! A major jump put of budget but well worth it in my eyes! So thanks Jay for your great customer service and helping me out!
    ravy2u5a.jpg

ehazetet.jpg

sarasu7a.jpg

yqe2upa7.jpg

zymybuzu.jpg

6u9y2ete.jpg

Last edited:

aard3

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 28, 2010
    Mandeville, LA
    fantastic!...you got a good piece of glass that I think you'll be happy with... now get out there and practice... any maybe think about taking a training class or two with it eventually!

Dishonored

Hunter
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 27, 2012
    Prairieville
    fantastic!...you got a good piece of glass that I think you'll be happy with... now get out there and practice... any maybe think about taking a training class or two with it eventually!

I believe I will be. I am going to the f-class match tomorrow but I am on no level to register to shoot not have the ammo. So it will be laying in the truck. Maybe you can shoot some after.. Dunno

dixiejarhead

Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    May 27, 2012
    NOLA/Northshore!
    Ok so I got off work a little early and headed over to see Jay at sport optics for the viper 6.5-20x50. After arriving there there was a little problem.... The only mil-dot or bdc scope they had must have sold since this morning when I called. Just as I was thinkin about having him order one and I just come back; you could tell he was bothered by the situation. Well I will recommend everyone I can to sport optics and most definitely Jay!! After some help and crunch with Jay I am now the new owner or a Viper PST 4-16x50 in FFP secured on a talley 20 MOA base and low Burris Xtreme rings! A major jump put of budget but well worth it in my eyes! So thanks Jay for your great customer service and helping me out!
    ravy2u5a.jpg

ehazetet.jpg

sarasu7a.jpg

yqe2upa7.jpg

zymybuzu.jpg

6u9y2ete.jpg

Hey, that's my gun! lol!

Seriously, looks good brother! Getting same model 700 myself. Looking at the Viper PST for my AR...

Dishonored

Hunter
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 27, 2012
    Prairieville
    Hey, that's my gun! lol!

Seriously, looks good brother! Getting same model 700 myself. Looking at the Viper PST for my AR...

Thanks man! Get on up to sport optics in Hammond. They have the cortex line and can answer any questions. They can show you the differences between models, they have several brands of bases and rings, and can also install it all for you right there. Ask for Chris or Jay! Great guys and a great store.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Demmickb
    Top Bottom