purse for valentines day?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JR1572

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Madisonville, LA
    Panache... On Bayoushooter? That is the last word I would've ever expected to see here.

Jack, I try to bring panache to the board with my posts, however some people take it as me being mean spirited and hateful.

Either way, Gucci makes a good wallet. I've carried mine for over 5 years and it's held up better than any other leather wallet I've owned. My wife has a pile of Coach Purses and they've held up well also.

JR1572

Tinytitan

Is it loaded?
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    Boutte
    When I get home from offshore I'll post a huge Louie V purse from their Paris store when I was there in '05.......with the wife of course.......it was on the order or 3 stories tall

Tinytitan

Is it loaded?
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    Boutte
    1860358_9bf5d7ba78_z.jpg

Or I could just google it lol, give ur wife that.....I'm sure a female could find a way to fill it up

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    Jack, I try to bring panache to the board with my posts, however some people take it as me being mean spirited and hateful.

Either way, Gucci makes a good wallet. I've carried mine for over 5 years and it's held up better than any other leather wallet I've owned. My wife has a pile of Coach Purses and they've held up well also.

JR1572

I don't think they're ready for that level of panache sir. It can be tough to deal with, it is a lot to try to adjust to.

edman87k5

Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Oct 22, 2007
    Ventress, LA
    Just got back from the coach outlet store, got out of there a lot cheaper than expected. I think she will like it. I picked out a couple and let my son make the final decision.

Rayneiac

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 4, 2013
    Plaquemine
    Attach two things to a boquet of her favorite flowers.

1-Spa day gift certificate.
    2-Written promise from you to take care of all things kid/house/pet related on her spa day AND one other day of her choosing....meaning an additional day where she can just chill.

blackwater26504

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    Try ebay

hit the daily deals on ebay. i found a few coach purses for around 100-200. i know it's high but, come on we buy 500+++ on guns and ammo. ALSO!!! you can get decent deals on diamonds and other shiny stuff women like.

dwhess504

Broke Joke
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 7, 2011
    Ponchatoula, La
    Ok I know you already bought one, but in the future I recommend....

-Kate Spade
    -Michael Kors

High end designers that it is not plastered all over the bag/purse. Your lady will trip out if you go with the two I mentioned.

It is kind of like a platinum rolex. Looks like a stainless one, but only if you are "in the club" know it is actually Platinum

edman87k5

Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Oct 22, 2007
    Ventress, LA
    Sister in law got one of the kors or Christmas and was bragging about it- that thing is hideous! My wife would give me funny looks for a long time if I gave her that ugly thing as a gift.
    Wife is happy with the coach purse.

john17427

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Oct 23, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    My wife feels about purses the way I feel about firearms....I'd rather pick out my own. So I take her to Coach and she looks at everything five times and then hands me what she picks out. That also works for us because we have oblique taste in things. If we had opposite tastes it would be easy, but even after 30 years neither of us can really predict each other on stuff like purses and firearms.

Top Bottom