Putting in an order for "Mr. Targets" steel targets

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ferrara Fire

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 12, 2013
    Baton Rouge, Louisiana
    http://www.mrtargetonline.com/why-mr-target/

I am ordering a stocking dealer package from Mr target steel targets and we are going to try out their rental program. If anyone is interested in purchasing steel, stop by the store or send me a PM with what you are interested in. They are adding the poppers to the website soon, and they will be doing a special target with our Logo. Timeline for the order will be the next 2-3 weeks. We will be getting free shipping and prices will be discounted off of website pricing, I just can't advertise the prices.

The rentals will work like this, say you want to rent a target package for the weekend that is a $40 rental. You leave a deposit for the cost of the targets, if you bring them back without damage we will refund you the amount minus rental fee. If you put some steel core rounds through our target, you bought yourself a target!

You are welcome to order as many targets as you like, if we get a 10k order I will reduce the pricing for everyone.

Dealers interested in getting targets, let me know, I will pass along dealer pricing to fellow dealer sponsors that need some for their activities, our biggest desire to get the steel was for sub gun demo's.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    djrara323
    Top Bottom