SOLD: Q Honey Badger in 300BLK (w/ matching serial HB Suppressor and both handguards)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NoveskeTiger

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 25, 2015
    Baton Rouge
    Hey guys,

New job will have me on the road quite a bit and I would rather not deal with the headache of 5320s every time I bring it across state lines (this was going to be a travel gun). Looks like I am going to have to wait on a pistol version smh. Here's the deal:

This gun is at CL3 dealer in Baton Rouge. F4s have not been sent off and it has been waiting patiently as my situation developed. I would like to do a cash deal and have someone send off their F4s. This way, you don't have to wait on a F3 if you order from Q. As a bonus, I will let you shoot it before you buy. It has a mag or so through it already and, yes, it is awesome.

I would like to get $2400 for the whole package. If you order from Q, it's 6-8wk wait + F3 time, and it's $2600 for the gun and can in a cardboard box. This setup has the gun and can, long and short handguards, and the D Bag that you get for preordering. Serial isn't top 100, but it's very very close. I think this price is very fair, as it covers one of your stamps and comes with a few extra goodies.

Give me a shout (text first in case I am in a meeting) at (337) Two Three 0 - Five 8 Six Eight if you are interested. Thanks!

oFTSJ3b.jpg

PkSlp2s.jpg

DuKS5yD.jpg

j8MGqPW.jpg

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PatRome
    Top Bottom