Quentin Tarantino Calls Cops Murderers

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sliguns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2014
    louisiana
    Is this all he said??

*I’m a human being with a conscience,* Mr. Tarantino, who flew in from California for the rally, was quoted by The Associated Press. *And if you believe there’s murder going on then you need to rise up and stand up against it. I’m here to say I’m on the side of the murdered.*

Can someone provide a link that supports the title of this thread? I don't see where Tarantino 'calls cops murderers'.

Suburbazine

01001000 01101001 0011111
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Seriously?!? Read any police related topic on here over 20 or so posts and you are bound to stumble across one. Why do you think most of the cops that use to be all over this thing bailed?

You won't find anything because it's been split and moved to the mod forum in the evidence threads of banned members. Certain banned members have said it before.

Vermiform

Free Candy!
    Gold Member
    Marketplace Mod
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Shreveport - or therebouts
    Is this all he said??

Can someone provide a link that supports the title of this thread? I don't see where Tarantino 'calls cops murderers'.

Is it honestly worth a citation? Some moonbat, wet-brain (albeit talented) Hollywood director actively supports the Black Lives Matter movement. Is it really worth citing or an argument based on semantics? Is their any question in anyone's mind who he is referring to being murdered and who he thinks is doing the murdering?

Vermiform

Free Candy!
    Gold Member
    Marketplace Mod
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Shreveport - or therebouts
    You won't find anything because it's been split and moved to the mod forum in the evidence threads of banned members. Certain banned members have said it before.

That or sometimes deleted, but still searchable by the present mods if they need to reference it for some reason. Better that than have it lingering around stinking up the place, IMHO.

Saintsfan6

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 6, 2014
    Texas
    Is this all he said??

Tarantino shows up in support of the BlackLivesMatter movement protest against "police brutality and violence" and says he is "on the side of the murdered". This group is known for taking the side of black men who were killed by police officers, even though many of their most notorious cases (Michael Brown, Eric Garner, etc.) no one was charged with murder, regardless of intense investigations into the officers and their actions. So does BlackLivesMatter and Tarantino know more about these cases than the investigators? Were these officers in fact guilty of murder and just got away with it?

To answer your question, no he did not "call cops murderers" directly. He implied it. He did this by claiming the victims were "murdered" (albeit I'm sure the BlackLivesMatter movement defends some individuals that were in fact murdered by police officers, but that must be proven in court through thorough investigation) Also by siding with groups that refuse evidence and instead decide who is guilty and innocent based on skin color. This group will take the side of every black individual that is killed by a police officer that does not have video footage of the incident and multiple witnesses purely because the victim is black.

Maybe I should rename the title Tarantino "implies cops are murderers".

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    This phony did this on purpose. He has a multi million dollar movie coming out in December and he's is taking a page from other phony's that use controversy to get noticed or talked about to raise their awareness cache! This publicity stunt was just a fail because he is trying to rally behind a lost and phony narrative.

The elitist in Hollywood are mostly silent on rallying behind this clown. Why? Because, as phony's themselves, they understand this game is about money and their egotistical fame; and they still don't control their own destiny's as long as they need Joe and Jane Q Public and their families to pay for it.

sliguns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2014
    louisiana
    Is it honestly worth a citation? Some moonbat, wet-brain (albeit talented) Hollywood director actively supports the Black Lives Matter movement. Is it really worth citing or an argument based on semantics? Is their any question in anyone's mind who he is referring to being murdered and who he thinks is doing the murdering?

I'm sure some of them (them = some of the hundreds that are killed each year by police) were actually murdered, or at a minimum wrongly had deadly force used against them. There's nothing wrong with supporting those cases, obviously. Though if he is throwing his support behind then entire blacklives movement (is that the case here? I'm not sure) then that's a shame.

Last edited:

sliguns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2014
    louisiana
    Tarantino shows up in support of the BlackLivesMatter movement protest against "police brutality and violence" and says he is "on the side of the murdered". This group is known for taking the side of black men who were killed by police officers, even though many of their most notorious cases (Michael Brown, Eric Garner, etc.) no one was charged with murder, regardless of intense investigations into the officers and their actions. So does BlackLivesMatter and Tarantino know more about these cases than the investigators? Were these officers in fact guilty of murder and just got away with it?

To answer your question, no he did not "call cops murderers" directly. He implied it. He did this by claiming the victims were "murdered" (albeit I'm sure the BlackLivesMatter movement defends some individuals that were in fact murdered by police officers, but that must be proven in court through thorough investigation) Also by siding with groups that refuse evidence and instead decide who is guilty and innocent based on skin color. This group will take the side of every black individual that is killed by a police officer that does not have video footage of the incident and multiple witnesses purely because the victim is black.

Maybe I should rename the title Tarantino "implies cops are murderers".

It just seemed like an overreaction to me to say that Tarantino calls cops murderers is all, and I honestly thought that's what he said until I read that article with a 2 sentence quote.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    I'm sure some of them were actually murdered, or at a minimum wrongly had deadly force used against them. There's nothing wrong with supporting those cases, obviously. Though if he is throwing his support behind then entire blacklives movement (is that the case here? I'm not sure) then that's a shame.

The problem with all of this crap is, they are not specifically talking about individuals where the cases are still in question. They keep using the same individuals over and over again that were justifiably killed. If there are that many "alleged murder victims at the hands of police", then who are they? What are their names?

Michael Brown (for absolute certain justifiably shot), Eric Garner (tragic, but not murder), Freddie Gray (still being adjudicated and my bet is they walk), and the dummy with the cigarette in Texas (see I can't even remember her name), don't seem to be such open and shut cases!

Where is this systemic murder rampage against blacks by authorities? It doesn't exist! FBI stats don't back it up! The Eric Holder led anti-white cop Justice Department couldn't come up with more than what we heard already? The dumbass couldn't fabricate them out of the fantasyland he lives in, and these phony justice seekers are pissing up a rope with their horseshit too.

We all know that it exists! In some form or fashion, but to whip this country into the debate on such a ridiculously overstated level is stupid and a waste of time. This crap is a diversion from real problems, like why so many blacks are killing each other in Chicago and the other biggest cities run by democrats and phony black politicians, and no one is demanding the heads of those idiots.

sliguns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2014
    louisiana
    The problem with all of this crap is, they are not specifically talking about individuals where the cases are still in question. They keep using the same individuals over and over again that were justifiably killed. If there are that many "alleged murder victims at the hands of police", then who are they? What are their names?

Michael Brown (for absolute certain justifiably shot), Eric Garner (tragic, but not murder), Freddie Gray (still being adjudicated and my bet is they walk), and the dummy with the cigarette in Texas (see I can't even remember her name), don't seem to be such open and shut cases!

Where is this systemic murder rampage against blacks by authorities? It doesn't exist! FBI stats don't back it up! The Eric Holder led anti-white cop Justice Department couldn't come up with more than what we heard already? The dumbass couldn't fabricate them out of the fantasyland he lives in, and these phony justice seekers are pissing up a rope with their horseshit too.

We all know that it exists! In some form or fashion, but to whip this country into the debate on such a ridiculously overstated level is stupid and a waste of time. This crap is a diversion from real problems, like why so many blacks are killing each other in Chicago and the other biggest cities run by democrats and phony black politicians, and no one is demanding the heads of those idiots.

yeah I agree...and it's ridiculous to just lump all these cases together as murders...and really murder isn't likely the term to use for even the most clear cut cases of wrongdoing by police.

WalterLSU

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2014
    Baton Rouge
    I don't believe it's murder. I believe the abuse of power done by sworn law enforcement offices is treason. Society entrust LEO to care out an often thankless and dangerous duty. Betraying of that trust is a crime against society. Those who are handcuffed that are beat, choked, or shot, are deprived of constitutional rights. Example of such treachery:
    D4qe0Md.jpg

Bcx21Lz.jpg

LoqPIC5.jpg

xrqya5l.jpg

WOgSdXn.jpg

CMwsDct.jpg

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Sliguns, 1 or 2 of those were fired and the others found to have been justified. Ofc Flores in the last picture was also the guy who bought be boots for the homeless guy. Can you provide info on the suspect who was shot and what drugs he was on at the time. Also enlighten us on just how that situation unfolded. I'm not really sure what point you are trying to make with your photos. Here is another picture of officer Flores:

7641105ce3cdce428cf0d1900d78a317.jpg

Here are a few of the officers that were killed this year just in Louisiana :

bd06750c2a594a49948b13e120d6a80b.jpg

Spend a little if your time researching them and what they have done instead of spewing your ******** about police brutality. Those that have done wrong have thankfully been fired.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ta2d_cop

#CornholioLivesMatter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 28, 2008
    Covington
    I don't believe it's murder. I believe the abuse of power done by sworn law enforcement offices is treason. Society entrust LEO to care out an often thankless and dangerous duty. Betraying of that trust is a crime against society. Those who are handcuffed that are beat, choked, or shot, are deprived of constitutional rights.

And you base that opinion on your vast experience of playing Monday morning quarterback while sitting in front of your computer? Or do you have any actual experience in the field of appropriate application of force by a Law Enforcement Officer? I know the standards for application of such force. I investigate the application of such force. I teach the parameters of application of such force. I'm guessing, as per standard BS.com operating procedure, you are talking out of your ass, but then Motor has already called you out on that.

P.S. Thanks for proving my earlier point of broad and baseless anti-LEO sentiment by some members here. True to BS.com form, they show their face in every cop/crime/law related thread sooner or later. And nice English there...... :rolleyes:

Last edited:

alpinehyperlite

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Baton Rouge
    Some of his comments are not too different from those that have been made here by some members.

Just sayin:dunno:

Examples ?

That didnt take long.

I don't believe it's murder. I believe the abuse of power done by sworn law enforcement offices is treason. Society entrust LEO to care out an often thankless and dangerous duty. Betraying of that trust is a crime against society. Those who are handcuffed that are beat, choked, or shot, are deprived of constitutional rights. Example of such treachery:

Last edited:

Saintsfan6

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 6, 2014
    Texas
    It just seemed like an overreaction to me to say that Tarantino calls cops murderers is all, and I honestly thought that's what he said until I read that article with a 2 sentence quote.

Ok, but you agree that he insinuated that cops are murderers by siding with black lives matters movement and stating he is "on the side of the murdered"? I don't think anyone here would side with someone who is convicted of murder. IMO what Tarantino did when he decided to side with the BLM movement is stating he believes officers who were cleared of charges are guilty of murder. The BLM movement sees officers who were involved in arrests/deaths of their "heroes" as murderers, regardless of what the judicial system found after investigation. You can claim its an overreaction, but I see it as a clear stance.

jmcrawf1

Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Madisonville

16218be2aac98a65d460a1dc7f47f688.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WalterLSU

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2014
    Baton Rouge
    Can you provide info on the suspect who was shot and what drugs he was on at the time. Also enlighten us on just how that situation unfolded.

The drugs were determined from the autopsy, not the best way to drug test in my personal opinion. Daniel Saenz, handcuffed, was dragged out back by two officers, during a struggle, Officer Flores, drew his service pistol and shot handcuffed Daniel Saenz in the chest killing him. Officer Flores was fired.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    cajuntiger84
    Top Bottom