Quentin Tarantino Calls Cops Murderers

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WalterLSU

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2014
    Baton Rouge
    And you base that opinion on your vast experience of playing Monday morning quarterback while sitting in front of your computer? Or do you have any actual experience in the field of appropriate application of force by a Law Enforcement Officer? I know the standards for application of such force. I investigate the application of such force. I teach the parameters of application of such force. I'm guessing, as per standard BS.com operating procedure, you are talking out of your ass, but then Motor has already called you out on that.

Did you try to make a rhetorical response, or did you just want me to know
    I teach the parameters of application of such force.
    ?

Last edited:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Stop this silly bickering! That phony Tarantino is crawfishing his stupidity. He and the other phony's are trying to save the movie that cost them a crap load of money. I would actually respect them if the told the truth about the veiled apologies and walk-backs.

If these slugs out there will continue to adore, honor, and stick up for the likes of Woody Allen and Roman Polanski, do you actually believe they think this idiot is out of bounds?

Stop funding them or exterminate them! Those are your choices!

sliguns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2014
    louisiana
    P.S. Thanks for proving my earlier point of broad and baseless anti-LEO sentiment by some members here. True to BS.com form, they show their face in every cop/crime/law related thread sooner or later. And nice English there...... :rolleyes:

It seems he is anti-bad policing behavior, not anti law enforcement. How is what he said Anti-LEO?

Ok, but you agree that he insinuated that cops are murderers by siding with black lives matters movement and stating he is "on the side of the murdered"? I don't think anyone here would side with someone who is convicted of murder. IMO what Tarantino did when he decided to side with the BLM movement is stating he believes officers who were cleared of charges are guilty of murder. The BLM movement sees officers who were involved in arrests/deaths of their "heroes" as murderers, regardless of what the judicial system found after investigation. You can claim its an overreaction, but I see it as a clear stance.

I'd say he insinuated that "some" cops are murderers. I am disappointed that he has chosen to attach himself to the BLM b/c I think that greatly lessens his arguments.

Saintsfan6

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 6, 2014
    Texas
    I'd say he insinuated that "some" cops are murderers. I am disappointed that he has chosen to attach himself to the BLM b/c I think that greatly lessens his arguments.

Well you don't have to insinuate that "some" cops are murderers, because some are. You can say that about every profession IMO. Some doctors are murderers, some teachers are murderers, some fast food employees are murderers. What he did was call officers who have used deadly force (some unjustly and others justifiably) murderers. Putting officers who were cleared of all charges into the same category as officers convicted of murder is wrong. We don't need a movement against officers who are murderers, because most of the time they are charged and convicted for their crimes. What this movement does is decide who is guilty and innocent in cases regardless of the evidence found by investigation and decisions made by our judicial system.

I can't speak on behalf of LEO here, but I would like to know how they feel about what Tarantino said.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    It seems he is anti-bad policing behavior, not anti law enforcement. How is what he said Anti-LEO?

For members here (tenured and just passing through), to think this forum doesn't have all kinds is somewhat naïve.

For the civilians: Do you folks really truly believe that no one on here (ever), is/was sincerely anti -LEO?
    For the cops: Do you guys really truly believe that no one here (ever), is/was a crooked LEO?

There are some shady Mofo's on here. There are very upstanding citizens! There are people that have and are discussing firearms on here that have illegal weapons as they type out their posts. There are people that have been or are on here that I guarantee are selling some type of drugs. There are people that have been and are on here, that are criminally defrauding their clients/customers in their businesses. There are people that have been and are breaking hunting laws. There are people that have been and are on here, that are breaking traffic laws. I could go on, but you all should get the point.

What silly arguments! Funny as they may be at times, they really are huge wastes of time.

**** happens in the world! Cops do shady **** in the world! Civilians do shady **** in the world. Deal with it!

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Well you don't have to insinuate that "some" cops are murderers, because some are. You can say that about every profession IMO. Some doctors are murderers, some teachers are murderers, some fast food employees are murderers. What he did was call officers who have used deadly force (some unjustly and others justifiably) murderers. Putting officers who were cleared of all charges into the same category as officers convicted of murder is wrong. We don't need a movement against officers who are murderers, because most of the time they are charged and convicted for their crimes. What this movement does is decide who is guilty and innocent in cases regardless of the evidence found by investigation and decisions made by our judicial system.

I can't speak on behalf of LEO here, but I would like to know how they feel about what Tarantino said.

Tarantino is all about money plus he's a weirdo to begin with. I don't think it's a coincidence that he came out with his ******** right before he launches a new movie. I'm not surprised by Tarantino nor am I really surprised at some of the comments on here. What surprises me is how the same people keep spouting the same ******** but never provide anything worthy of a gun board but are allowed to stay around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sliguns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2014
    louisiana
    For members here (tenured and just passing through), to think this forum doesn't have all kinds is somewhat naïve.

For the civilians: Do you folks really truly believe that no one on here (ever), is/was sincerely anti -LEO?
    For the cops: Do you guys really truly believe that no one here (ever), is/was a crooked LEO?

There are some shady Mofo's on here. There are very upstanding citizens! There are people that have and are discussing firearms on here that have illegal weapons as they type out their posts. There are people that have been or are on here that I guarantee are selling some type of drugs. There are people that have been and are on here, that are criminally defrauding their clients/customers in their businesses. There are people that have been and are breaking hunting laws. There are people that have been and are on here, that are breaking traffic laws. I could go on, but you all should get the point.

What silly arguments! Funny as they may be at times, they really are huge wastes of time.

**** happens in the world! Cops do shady **** in the world! Civilians do shady **** in the world. Deal with it!

Well said, great post

Tarantino What surprises me is how the same people keep spouting the same ******** but never provide anything worthy of a gun board but are allowed to stay around.

Ouch, that butt must be hurt :mamoru:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Tarantino is all about money plus he's a weirdo to begin with. I don't think it's a coincidence that he came out with his ******** right before he launches a new movie. I'm not surprised by Tarantino nor am I really surprised at some of the comments on here. What surprises me is how the same people keep spouting the same ******** but never provide anything worthy of a gun board but are allowed to stay around.

Continue to challenge them! Make them come out and look foolish with honest debate. When it boils down to a Harry and Lloyd "You are but what am I?" skit from Dumb and Dumber it accomplishes nothing.

I don't know about others, but when I see a poster put forth some unsubstantiated, rhetorical ******** they can't back up with fact, I start to realize they are not worthy of my eyes time. That's how you marginalize bull shitters. Likewise, when they do and all they get is a name call. Hell, other than comedy, some of these guys on here are f**king retarded! :mamoru:

ta2d_cop

#CornholioLivesMatter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 28, 2008
    Covington

Exactly.......

The world is full of assholes and pieces of ****. Cops, Military, Lawyers, Doctors, Teachers, Garbage men, Astrophysicists, Priests, Ditch diggers and all. No segment of society is immune. Write is right, wrong is wrong.

On a side note/foot note to this topic and the other cop topics on this forum, as well as the LEO/NON LEO, PRO/ANTI

This forum is full of flip flopping internet warrior hypocrites who ridicule police action in the Anti-cop themed threads then click a few pages and play pro-police on another thread.

Some of you flip flop on cops here like you are Hillary ****ing Clinton. And some of you fail to articulate criticisms of specific cops in specific incidents by making ridiculous broad and generalized statements about cops. That is how/why you get flagged as being ANTI.

I surround myself with good cops and good human beings in general, as do most of the cops on here, who I know personally. We take pride in our profession and what we do everyday. Some of you are of the stated opinion that we are not anything special or out of the ordinary, and while I actually agree with that, I value not the opinion of a man who choses to sit behind the walls protected by me and mine while ridiculing us with no actual knowledge of what we do on a day to day basis. Like they say, opinions are like assholes. We are and constantly strive to be of the highest moral character. We have a strong moral compass and clearly defined sense of right and wrong. We hold ourselves to a higher standard (in real life, not just on the internet).

But, LET ME BE CLEAR. I do not give a flying **** out of a cannon what any one of you think about me or any other LEO, especially when expressed in an anonymous forum on the internet. We (the collective LEOs on here that I know personally) get up every god damn day and bust our asses to protect a society that is, at the lease, naïve and apathetic to what we go through on a daily basis, and at worst, actively working to **** us and undermined our efforts.

And here is another news flash................. WE DONT WANT YOUR SYMPATHY! WE DONT WANT COOKIES! WE DONT WANT YOU TO "THANK" US FOR OUR SERVICE. We want you to stop being weak minded pussies. Stop using us to do your dirty work when you have a bull **** argument with your neighbor or your stupid punk ass brat of a kid tells you to **** off and wont go to school.

Some, if not most, of us make less than $50K a year and work 12-18 hours a day, 5-7 days a week. Most of us have to work extra duty to make ends meet. Some of us are on call 24/7/365, work on our days off for free to stay caught up on paperwork, attend training on our own time and dime, research on our own time to remain proficient in the latest legal ruling effecting our job, and we miss holidays and family events. WE SACRAFICE, all so we can try and keep the wheels on the bus of this ****ed up society careening down a mountain highway at 100 miles per hour, and all the while getting told by everyone who actually knows nothing about what we do and how we do it that we are doing it wrong. That's not to take away from anything a non-LEO does or sacrifices, but how often is there a thread on here about how a lawyer, doctor, repairman, librarian, astronaut ****ed up and all lawyers, doctors, repairmen, librarians, astronauts are crooked, jack-booted, Nazi, traitorous thugs.

All I'm saying is it is old and played out. We get it..... Cops **** up. Sorry, we are human too. We do what we can to mitigate it and weed out the idiots, but the mods do here too, yet some of you are still here :D

It does not have to be an argument every thread, but we (the good LEOs) are not going to sit here and let a few ass-clowns make us look bad and we are not going to let a few knuckleheaded antis on here use that **** to push their anti agenda. Some of you are way to fast to jump on the "Cops are Bad" train with your "I won't call 'em" and "I know my rights" crap. I mean, seriously, there is a little more to being a proctologist than having seen an *******.

I know this doesn't apply to the vast majority of you on here, but I still really don't care about your opinion. I go out and earn it every day for me and my crew and my family. I do it to honor my friends that died doing the job, because they did not die for nothing. Not for you. Not for the good of society. I enjoy the thrill of the hunt and the occasional adrenalin dump that comes with chasing/fighting/raiding, and I get to go home every night and sleep in my own bed.

It is what it is. No apologies. No regrets. There is honor in what we do every day. If you don't get that than I guess we both just wasted our time.

:wavey:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    I mean, seriously, there is a little more to being a proctologist than having seen an *******.

That's a good one! :rofl:

How funny must it be if you actually are friends with a proctologist, you are both watching an LSU game, and he says something stupid, and you call him an *******?

Or;

"You obviously know the difference between your ******* and a hole in the ground, but you are still an *******!"

:mamoru:

Last edited:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    This went full retard and went past page 2? That's like a new record or something!

It really never had much of a chance to be an epic. But, it's never too late. We get a late arriving **** stirrer that hates the world because he got a speeding ticket and we could be on to something. :dunno:

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    It really never had much of a chance to be an epic. But, it's never too late. We get a late arriving **** stirrer that hates the world because he got a speeding ticket and we could be on to something. :dunno:

I thought we had another thread like that already?

On the point of Quentin Tarantino calling LEO murderers, I don't care much. Just like when some liberal yuppies complain that life is too hard and the gubment needs to help them... I don't care :D It's like when that Amy Shoomer bimbo made a speech about gun control... who are you again? a B-list comedian, oh... cool...

ta2d_cop

#CornholioLivesMatter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 28, 2008
    Covington
    Sure, I can. It reads as follows.

Dear Hattrick 22, stop being a pu$$y. Go f*ck yourself. Love, ta2d_cop.

In all fairness, it wasn't just to him.............. It was more of a general "SUCK IT" message to any an all. I like to be all inclusive and anti-discriminatory like that. Think of me as an equal opportunity *******. :D

Hattrick 22

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Kenner, Louisiana
    In all fairness, it wasn't just to him.............. It was more of a general "SUCK IT" message to any an all. I like to be all inclusive and anti-discriminatory like that. Think of me as an equal opportunity *******. :D

Wouldn't have it any other way lol.

I've got to find enough free time to rant and troll more...

Top Bottom