question about my holster

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • catman3516

Rating - 92.3%
    12   1   0
    Dec 28, 2011
    belle chasse
    hi guys got a new parker holster and have some questions and concerns,being this is my first kydex/leather iwb holster. now I have a glock30 w/rails 3rd gen and from the first day till now i dont like the way my gun fitsin and out the holster. my question is this halfass normal and needs to be broken in or not the right kydex shell(the holster maker said this kydex shell comes from glock)
    question 1-- my trigger guard hits going in and I have to push it over to holster it
    IMAG0146.jpg

question 2-- the slide is "chewing out" the dimple where the open part of the slide and barrel sit and causing a white line
    IMAG0147.jpg

question 3-- the gun is very hard to pull out of the holster- it is a lil bit{very lil}easier after 50 inserts and extracts-when i pull fast the holster and gun come out as one
    I know its the correct one because my g31 is to loose width wise
    i have no other issues its very comfy and nice feeling with shorts or jeans or slacks. i dont usually wear a belt, maybe this has has something to do with it

any thoughts guys
    IMAG0149.jpg
    IMAG0143.jpg

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    That white line appears to be a stress point on the kydex, in other words it's about to crack. Simply put...it's a poorly made knockoff holster made with kydex that is too thin. If at all possible I'd get your money back and spend the extra bucks for a Comptac MTAC.

brfd557

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 17, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Hey man I made the same mistake and picked up one of them for one of my glocks and couldnt get the gun out once I had it on!! Gave it away (would have threw it away but somebody wanted it) and bought another crossbreed!

Dave328

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jul 11, 2007
    Gretna
    That white line appears to be a stress point on the kydex, in other words it's about to crack. Simply put...it's a poorly made knockoff holster made with kydex that is too thin. If at all possible I'd get your money back and spend the extra bucks for a Comptac MTAC.
    THIS^^ X's 1.984 ty gazillion!

tallwalker

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jul 24, 2012
    Covington, LA
    Me, I'd second the suggestion to get an MTAC Min. I have Galcos as well but LOVE the MTAC. Don't know how you can get away without a belt though... It's the only thing that even keeps my pants up!

Top Bottom