Question about my "new" glock

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ram03reg

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2008
    Ok so I just picked up my Glock that my grandfather shipped me from Kentucky. I called him for some advice on buying another gun and he said that he had a Glock 23 that he had never shot that he wanted to give me for my birthday. I knew that it would be old but I wasnt sure how old..

I looked us the serial number and it was made in 1994 so the gun is about 15yrs old and it has never been shot!!!

After i put a few hundred rds. I will switch out carrying my G23 and my M&P from time to time.

My question is..are there any new upgrades that were made to the G23 that I should be concerned with from 1994-2009??

Thanks

ram03reg

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2008
    If you really want to know, call Glock in Smyrna, Ga., and ask. Their tech support is great and if you need updates they will offer to do them for free.

Just did that exact thing. They have great customer service and told me to just send it in and they will make it like new for free just pay shipping to them..:)

Pure Luck

Yes it is loaded
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 8, 2009
    Lafayette
    Glock customer service is VERY good.
    after you get it back check out lonewolf for all parts Glock. They have a great deal of parts for agreat price.!

Mods I would recomned, 25 cent trigger job, 3.5 lbs conector, night sights, more mags, lots more mags, and ammo lots of it

Top Bottom