Question for vol fire/EMS and ADMINS

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 24, 2012
    Farmerville
    Are their any volunteer FF/EMS guys on here that run lights on their POV? The reason I ask is because I own my own business selling emergency lights (small operation mainly doing internet sales and some local stuff for volunteers) and didn't know if there were any potential customers here.

Secondly, just curious if an admin could advise me on whether or not I could list items for sale on here that are technically from my business but are used/consignment items. This would be stuff like dash lights and deck lights and such as that. I wanted to ask before I posted breaking the rules. If yes, would the bearpit be the best place for such?

Thanks,

The_Shadow

The Shadow Knows!
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 24, 2010
    Southeast, LA
    Although some departments allow lights or even sirens, it becomes even more liability while placing lights on your POV and some Insurance companies will drop policy holders. Therefore people will need to check with their INS Co. before adding the lights. The lights only help to ask for right of way however all traffic laws and speed limits need to be adhered to.

If involved in an accident it could get messy for everyone...

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 24, 2012
    Farmerville
    I have been involved in public safety for over 15 years and am well aware of all that. I have owned my own business selling lights/sirens for the past 6 or 7 years and as a hobby for a few years previous. I know about most everything that goes with the territory, just wondered if there was any interest in that kind of merchandise here or if I was wasting my time listing it. Judging by the lack of interest and no answer from any admin, I'm going with no. Thanks for the reply, though! :cool: I mean this with respect, not smart-assed as it may sound. Tone is difficult to convey over the interwebs!

Last edited:

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    Since this is your business you will need an Advertising Account/Sponsorship in order to use the site to sell your product.

Check out the advertising packages above for details or send me a pm for further discussion.

If you want to purchase a package pm Spanky directly and he can aid you in that process.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 24, 2012
    Farmerville
    All colors as I sell to LE as well, and nationwide... Some states run blue for vol FF's POVs.

Thanks for the info Hitman!

MAhmad

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2012
    I know about most everything that goes with the territory, just wondered if there was any interest in that kind of merchandise here or if I was wasting my time listing it.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom