Question on Cabelas online ammo

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jchebert1979

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 21, 2012
    Lafayette, La
    Does anyone know how to find ammo online at Cabela's. When I go to the site and use their search function to find ammo, it isn't there. For example, if I go to rimfire ammo, then click to see all 22lr, nothing or very little will be there. But if I see a link it the hot deals section or on slickguns, I can follow it and the ammo will be in stock even though it won't be there when going through the process on the website. Do people just save those links and check back periodically?

BayouSlide

See ya at the range
    Rating - 100%
    80   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    On the Bayou Teche, La.
    I usually just go to the "Ammunition" section and narrow in from there. No problems.

I did notice that a number of ammo items that I normally keep on my wish list for ease of reordering started appearing with a notation "No longer available". I would hazard a guess that when Cabela's has no idea when an order from the manufacturer will get filled, they pull it (temporarily) from the site until they have a better indication of resupply.

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    Ammo may be *in stock,* but not available to you.

I’ve had this happen several times. It depends on where you live and if that region has the ammunition you are looking for.

It will show in stock, then when you punch in your location it will magically be out of stock or unavailable.

Top Bottom