quick release fold down sights AR15

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Asc.rudeboy

Walmitfahrer tactical#103
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 14, 2008
    im looking for some quick release/attatch fold down iron sights for my AR15 frnt and rear,,,ive found them from 50 bucks to 199 a piece,,,are their any one better then others?? is this like mags for the rifle some people just like to pay more or is there a reason for the higher cost...any recomndations on sights,, prices,,compnay to buy from???

TDH

FFL/Class 3 NFA Dealer
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Livingston
    The Troy stuff is nice too! Is it worth the asking price? That's a question for the person using it. I like the front sights that collapse if you hit them hard so they don't break. I would say its more a matter of personal preference than anything. I had a quick detach A2 rear sight I got on trade and it was made as well or better than a top named version I purchased myself.

aroundlsu

Bayou Photo Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 21, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    I have the Troy sights and boy am I glad I decided to keep them. I showed up at the range a few weeks ago and my supposedly battleproof Trijicon Reflex inexplicably had no dot!

Anyway, the Troy sights have taken several beatings now against a wall, against concrete, and against my head and still look good. One thing I learned, anything sticking out on my rifle will take some licks so it better be good.

SeventhSon

Evil Conservative
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 30, 2008
    Slidell
    I have M.I. and YHM on one AR and YHM and A.R.M.S. on the other. Both have been pretty solid and didnt break the bank.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom