Quitting smoking cravings

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tmlowe

enthusiast in training
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    river ridge
    Whoever said smoke cravings only lasted 3-5 minutes failed to mention that the cravings come along every 6 minutes. That is all.

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Whoever said smoke cravings only lasted 3-5 minutes failed to mention that the cravings come along every 6 minutes. That is all.

I was the biggest A-hole in the world when I quit smoking. Good thing I had over 500 employees to spread it across. They were cool with it though, most were supportive and said "You just missing your cigarettes" and brushed it off. It goes away after a while, and then you will feel better than ever.

my-rifle

I make my own guns.
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 12, 2007
    Jefferson Parish
    Hey Tim. You will feel a LOT better after about a month. I smoked for 24 years, and when I quit I just walked away from a pack and a half a day habit. It was the easiest thing to do in the world. I just got married. :)

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods

Good on you...I never had the cigarette habit, did it but was no problem to stop. Smoking is the one worst thing you can do to your body besides self inflicted 10 mm hits

Stay with it...my hatz off

Top Bottom