Qwik 6 by Bedell Custom

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 30, 2009
    The Qwik 6 by Bedell Custom

This is designed to have the benefits of the extra inch of sight and operates on the 5 inch system..My DK 45 ACP single stack weighs 2.4, this weighs 2.6
    And it is a Scheumann Bull Barrel!!

6 Inch Sight Radius and 5 Inch weight

I fricken love this gun..cycles like an Open gun...Slick as a Ribbon..Did i say I loved this gun..LOL
    T-VS

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 30, 2009
    Sure..I will be more than happy to let anyone shoot it..See me at the Double Tap and we can pull into a bay and you can test drive it all you what..But i warn you..if you shoot it you may be hooked...it is like Gun Crack!!! LOL

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 30, 2009
    Or Find me at the Gator..or at area 6 or at Alabama State..Or at the Florida open..Or at Area 5, 7,4 , SC State, NC State, VA MD,..I recommend calling me first soo we can coordinate..I may be coming down that way in Feb to Kick Blake in his Miguez for some practice time before the Florida Open..But You get the picture..LOL

scooterj

Stupid is 'posed to hurt
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 14, 2008
    LaPlace
    I have seen a few of Dan's pieces and was impressed with his machine work and attention to detail. Can't see that yours would be any different.;)

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 30, 2009
    As you can see without the Aluminum Grip the gun is $2795
    With the Aluminum Grip it is $3095
    The 5 Inch version will be out in a few weeks
    Looks the same just an inch shorter..LOL
    $2695.00- With Polymer Grip
    $2995.00- With Aluminum Grip
    I will tell you one thing brother..I had a guy shoot the 6 inch at a match a few weeks ago..He squeezed off a few rounds and turned to me and I quote " You are Shi##ing me, is this legal?" I started laughing because he was actually shooting 175 Power factor ammo..It is Fricken Awesome...Very happy with the design and the performance!
    We are looking at about a 6 month turn around on builds...Only takes a deposit to get it started and then you can pay it off during the 6 months...(keeps momma from catchin ya)..LOL
    I will post some bigger photos

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 30, 2009
    I have watched Dan build at Least 10 guns and It is AMAZING the level of attention he places on each phase of the build..I call him OCD-Obsessive Compulsive Dan

And when that gun hits your hands it has already had at LEAST 200 test rounds thru it...Fricken Awesome, I could not ask for a better gunsmith. Our price point right now is about 4 or $500.00 below the market compariables...at least...I dig it!
    T-VS

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 30, 2009
    To not go into toooo many details...
    Dan is now part of Velocity Shooter..and Yes, purchase of Bedell Custom guns can thru Velocity Shooter or Bedell Custom direct..most likely he will send you back to me for processing and getting your frame, etc.

Long Story Short...LOL
    T-VS

Top Bottom