Rabbit TV

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tadpole

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2009
    Denham Springs, La
    Thanks, that answered my question very well. I thought that was too much for 10 buks...ha ha

I will try project Free TV. It won't take much for me, but my wife watches cable a lot. Stupid stuff that I wouldn't waste time on. If I could find some of the stupid stuff somewhere else....:x:

Bosco

We are the hammer
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Sep 4, 2009
    Covington
    Surprised magic jack works for you. I gave it a whirl and had nothing but problems with it. The audio quality was horrible, the program kept crashing on the computer, people couldn't hear what we were saying on the other end of the line, there was zero tech support as there was nobody in the company that spoke English. I think maybe the new version that doesn't require a computer might be better as 99% of the issues we had were with the crappy software that had to run on the PC so maybe you have that one?

Anyway yea I stick to project free tv, letmewatchthis, netflix, and amazon prime video to satisfy my couch potato needs. Screw the gimmicks, if you have a PC you don't need anything else other than a cable to connect it to your big screen.

Tadpole

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2009
    Denham Springs, La
    I have been using mine for at least 3 years. Got is mainly for 911, at the time we only had cell phones. Now I understand 911 is available on all phones. I never answer the thing, ha ha, whenever I have to give a phone number on line, or to anyone I don't want to hear from I give them that one. Lots of calls on it, but nobody I know. They can spam the hell out of it, I don't' care.:fawk:

It's also good for free long distance, and I can give somebody an ear full and they can't complain to the phone company

Last edited:
    Top Bottom