Ragin' Cajuns tv show

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LongGoneDays

Mine. Not yours.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    Shreveport, LA
    It was like Deadliest Catch, but with shrimp. Less teeth, not entertaining, and I swear I heard the word "bra" at least 237 times in the 20 minutes I watched.

toddrod

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 14, 2007
    Vacherie, LA
    It was entertaining, but just a little. I predict we will see him have a heart attack on the show with as many times as he said he already had 3.

MyBabyDaddy

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2008
    I just cant bring myself to watch it. I tried ,really, I did. I made it like 10 minutes in and my head started to hurt from a "bra" overdose.

cookiemonster

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 25, 2011
    Vidalia, La
    Looks like they picked another fine bunch to represent Louisiana. Just when we were getting over everyone thinking we were like the Waterboy movie. Here we go again.

todbnla

Spendasauris
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 19, 2012
    Picayune, MS
    Looks like they picked another fine bunch to represent Louisiana. Just when we were getting over everyone thinking we were like the Waterboy movie. Here we go again.
    I agree; born and raised in Nawlins, when I see crap like this I want to shake my head and change the station, people up north must think we all act, talk, and look like them, huh Bra? I about fell out of my chair when Blimp took off his shirt to jump in the water...OMG, and the other guy jumps in fully clothed, like Laurel and Hardy, WTF!

LongGoneDays

Mine. Not yours.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    Shreveport, LA
    I agree; born and raised in Nawlins, when I see crap like this I want to shake my head and change the station, people up north must think we all act, talk, and look like them, huh Bra? I about fell out of my chair when Blimp took off his shirt to jump in the water...OMG, and the other guy jumps in fully clothed, like Laurel and Hardy, WTF!

Say bra, you don't have to watch it if you dont' want to, bra.

Bra.

toddrod

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 14, 2007
    Vacherie, LA
    That would always be possible due to copy rights. I would think they would just come up with another clever name if the ratings were there.

Top Bottom