Randall Knife

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Quickdraw22

I SPEAK DA THUGG!1!
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 18, 2007
    Sulphur, Louisiana
    WTF?

I thought you were going to try and sell one! I've been looking for a used one (if someone is actually crazy enough to sell one) for the past few months.....

glimmerman

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 28, 2008
    CSA
    WTF?

I thought you were going to try and sell one! I've been looking for a used one (if someone is actually crazy enough to sell one) for the past few months.....

Look on Knifetalkforums.com, this is the Randall Knife forum for collectors, always a few on there for sale, but don't expect cheap.

Wait time on orders from Randall are at 58 months. I have been ordering these for the last 10 years and have approximately 16 on order as we speak which will be delivered over the next 5 years. I'm gettig too old for this I'm afraid.............:eek3:

del4

All around nice guy.
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 22, 2009
    Walker
    I'm not a knife guy. I've always heard about how great randall knives were. What does make them so great? I see expensive custom knives at gun shows, what's the advantage? I would be afraid to use something that expensive.

Don't give me "if you have to ask..." This is an honest question.

Quickdraw22

I SPEAK DA THUGG!1!
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 18, 2007
    Sulphur, Louisiana

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Thanks ass!!

I'm not a knife guy. I've always heard about how great randall knives were. What does make them so great? I see expensive custom knives at gun shows, what's the advantage? I would be afraid to use something that expensive.

Don't give me "if you have to ask..." This is an honest question.

The quality on them is next to perfect. Most of them range in the $3-500 range. Don't get me wrong, I'd never buy a new one, but there's a saying that all Randall owners know/say.... "Buy a knife, use it for 20-30 years, and sell it for twice what you paid". The only secret is amazing quality and years of good work. It's like asking why a Colt costs 4X what a Rock Island/High Standard costs......

I'd love to buy a used one for $150-250. I just paid $70 for my SOG pocket folder, and it's the best money I've ever spent. It beats the hell out of my cheapo knives I carried a few years ago.

Just my .02

Roy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 11, 2010
    I guess it's just what a man needs. I have a Gerber Fast Draw that I got at Walmart. I keep it in my right front pocket on a clip, and I never use it. If some creep ever gets past my gun and gets me down, I'll try to use it. For all everyday chores, like opening a box, I use my old Case folder.

Roy

glimmerman

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 28, 2008
    CSA
    I'd love to buy a used one for $150-250.

:rolleyes: While we're wishing, I'd like to win the POWERBALL LOTTERY!!!!!!!!:eek3:

TomTerrific

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2010
    Centre, Ky
    I guess I'll have to stick with BenchMades and SpyderCos, but I got an AlMar Mini SERE 2000 recently and it is a VERY NICE knife.

glimmerman

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 28, 2008
    CSA
    :confused::confused:

I bought an old Model 1 for $175 AGES ago from a friend who needed some cash. Deals are out there, and I'm in no rush.

I bought 2 "NEW" Randalls for $150 each "AGES AGO" Too!!!!!!! But that was "AGES AGO"!!!!! If you want one, go buy one. Who wants to wait until they are too old to enjoy it. "AGES" from now you can say how cheap you used to find them!! :D:D

Like finding gun deals these days, Everyone has access to the internet and knows pretty much knows what things are worth............"but every now and then even a blind hog finds an acorn under the tree." :D

Quickdraw22

I SPEAK DA THUGG!1!
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 18, 2007
    Sulphur, Louisiana
    I bought 2 "NEW" Randalls for $150 each "AGES AGO" Too!!!!!!! But that was "AGES AGO"!!!!! If you want one, go buy one. Who wants to wait until they are too old to enjoy it. "AGES" from now you can say how cheap you used to find them!! :D:D

I'm only 22. Ages ago was about 6 years :rofl::rofl:

I'm not as........ chronologically advanced as you guys :D

Top Bottom