Random thoughts of a cop in the can

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • US Infidel

TRUST NO ONE
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 30, 2012
    Earth
    Ok name them. Then give me the percentage of bad departments as a whole vs good departments as a whole for the country. If the good out weighs the bad will you stop the BS with police? I believe there are about 18,000 state and local LE agencies in the US not including federal agencies. That would have to be a lot of bad departments.

Didn't you get the memo, anywhere a white law enforcement officer has to enforce laws AGAINST certain minorities, is a bad department and they should be reprimanded for their actions.

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    I did not tell anyone to quit anything. The job sucks and LEOs get **** on every day. My point is with the skills of most LEOs they can make more money while being treated better.

I agree.

A LEO buddy and I just had this conversation. I get paid well and sit at a desk all day while I annoy US Infidel. He has a much tougher job, is out on the road dealing with the derps, and at the end of the day has #blacklivesmatter peckerwoods giving him trouble.

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    Ok name them. Then give me the percentage of bad departments as a whole vs good departments as a whole for the country. If the good out weighs the bad will you stop the BS with police? I believe there are about 18,000 state and local LE agencies in the US not including federal agencies. That would have to be a lot of bad departments.

I dont BS with police.
    Village if Tickfaw, La; Golden Medow, La; Lillian, La; St. John Parish Sheriff LSP on I55 south of Manchac); Pearl, MS; Brandon, MS.
    Thats off the top of my head. Now GM, Killian and Tickfaw are on the list because they abuse the people to collect revenue. The rest I have personally witness excessively risky behavior to collect ticket revenue. And by none of them made that list because they collected from me. :p

Last edited:

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    I agree.

A LEO buddy and I just had this conversation. I get paid well and sit at a desk all day while I annoy US Infidel. He has a much tougher job, is out on the road dealing with the derps, and at the end of the day has #blacklivesmatter peckerwoods giving him trouble.

well if you are around the BR area im sure you have seen some of the salaries that are possible here. I could make a decent amount of money but at this time in my life i feel watching my kids grow up is more important than maxing my salary. I find it confusing when i read comments on facebook and people are appalled that a 20+ year supervisor is making $100K. I didnt know i signed up to make $40k base salary with no chance at making more money lol

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    I dont BS with police.
    Village if Tickfaw, La; Golden Medow, La; Lillian, La; St. John Parish Sheriff LSP on I55 south of Manchac); Pearl, MS; Brandon, MS.
    Thats off the top of my head. Now GM, Killian and Tickfaw are on the list because they abuse the people to collect revenue. The rest I have personally witness excessively risky behavior to collect ticket revenue. And by none of them made that list because they collected from me. :p

Im sorry, I should have specified "Proven" bad departments. Im not interested in what you perceive as bad departments. Even with that i would say you are seriously out numbered by good departments. I will await your apology for the negative comments.

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    well if you are around the BR area im sure you have seen some of the salaries that are possible here. I could make a decent amount of money but at this time in my life i feel watching my kids grow up is more important than maxing my salary. I find it confusing when i read comments on facebook and people are appalled that a 20+ year supervisor is making $100K. I didnt know i signed up to make $40k base salary with no chance at making more money lol

Facebook comments are the best!

I already told the wife that I'll happily take a pay cut to be closer to home. My point was that we may have somewhat comparable salaries, yet y'all are dealing with the derps, while I'm dealing with filthy rich mega companies at my desk.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    I dont BS with police.

And just for your peace of mind. I actually know a Killian police officer and he was just complaining to me the other day about the chief and courts there helping too many people in regards to traffic citations. he even said he was going to slow down on citations because he thought it was a waste of his time. Therefore my perception of you being full of **** has been verified in my mind

- - - Updated - - -

Facebook comments are the best!

I already told the wife that I'll happily take a pay cut to be closer to home. My point was that we may have somewhat comparable salaries, yet y'all are dealing with the derps, while I'm dealing with filthy rich mega companies at my desk.

I dont envy you. Sometimes i think filthy rich are way harder do deal with.

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    Im sorry, I should have specified "Proven" bad departments. Im not interested in what you perceive as bad departments. Even with that i would say you are seriously out numbered by good departments. I will await your apology for the negative comments.

Ok how does sitting in the dark facing south bound in a north bound exit. Lol flashing blue and do running or headlights. Not even a doom light in the cabin. Running the radar then entering the said interstate and turning broadside in front of traffic to make persuit.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Ok how does sitting in the dark facing south bound in a north bound exit. Lol flashing blue and do running or headlights. Not even a doom light in the cabin. Running the radar then entering the said interstate and turning broadside in front of traffic to make persuit.

what? are you complaining about how they conduct traffic stops?

Last edited:

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    What about sitting at the bottom of the hump in Manchac hidden behind unmarked vehicles so that the derps damn near come to a stop just on the other side of a bing hill in rush hour traffic.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Yes the over ambitious and quite risky attemps to catch a guy doing 10-15 over.

so your perception is that they are being dangerous correct? how many traffic crashes has been caused as a result of their actions? once again, im looking for proof, not what you perceive.

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    so your perception is that they are being dangerous correct? how many traffic crashes has been caused as a result of their actions? once again, im looking for proof, not what you perceive.

None I know of. The same could be ask about the 10-15 over crowd. 10-15 over by itself isnt enough to cause an accident. The point is both instances I pointed out are foolish at best. Criminally negligent in a worst case situation.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    None I know of. The same could be ask about the 10-15 over crowd. 10-15 over by itself isnt enough to cause an accident. The point is both instances I pointed out are foolish at best. Criminally negligent in a worst case situation.

i beg to differ but you can do the research yourself. i feel i have an unfair advantage as i have investigated crashes for about 17+yrs now and was even helping out our traffic homicide unit for several years, but what do i know

Last edited:

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    i beg to differ but you can do the research yourself. i feel i have an unfair advantage as i have investigated crashes for about 17+yrs now and was even helping out our traffic homicide unit for several years, but what do i know

So you can sight an accident where nothing other than speeding caused it? Not following to close or speeding in the rain or failure to maintain a lane. Can speeding be a conttibuting factor? Absolutly I wont dispute that. But which sounds like more risky behavior sitting in the dark in an exit ramp so that you can enter the interstate to persue the person doing 10 over or just doing 10 over? Thats the point of it all.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    So you can sight an accident where nothing other than speeding caused it? Not following to close or speeding in the rain or failure to maintain a lane. Can speeding be a conttibuting factor? Absolutly I wont dispute that. But which sounds like more risky behavior sitting in the dark in an exit ramp so that you can enter the interstate to persue the person doing 10 over or just doing 10 over? Thats the point of it all.

Well with your theory an RPG isnt dangerous until it hits something. Speed enhances crashes but that should be common sense, and you answered your own question, the officers have caused no accidents in their behavior but the behavior of the violators enhances crashes. Not really seeing your point. You have went from bad departments to complaining about how departments hide to catch speeders. Didnt you say you didnt have anything against police and you had family or friends that were police or some crap like that. I think most racists start their racist statements with something like "i have black friends, but......" See where this is going?

Top Bottom