Range to Shoot Slidefire

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • daygooz3v

Rating - 90%
    9   1   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    New Orleans, LA
    I got a slidefire for christmas and was wondering what other shooting ranges other than Honey Island would i be able to shoot using the slidefire.

Thanks

daygooz3v

Rating - 90%
    9   1   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    New Orleans, LA
    I went and checked out the buffer zone but when i got there the place was trashed and there were animal carcasses at the entrance. Didnt realy want to shoot there after that

Trey@IG

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 9, 2011
    Northshore of Chocolate City
    I went and checked out the buffer zone but when i got there the place was trashed and there were animal carcasses at the entrance. Didnt realy want to shoot there after that
    i went there around new years and ya some dumbass hunter dumped the carcases right at the entrance ....still went and shot though. no place better to shoot at!

Mr_Willson

rifleman
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jan 9, 2009
    mandeville
    looked like dead hogs or something, but there were already people shooting there when we showed up on new years. and we werent gonna let the trip we took be for nothing so we joined them.

daygooz3v

Rating - 90%
    9   1   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    New Orleans, LA
    looked like dead hogs or something, but there were already people shooting there when we showed up on new years. and we werent gonna let the trip we took be for nothing so we joined them.

yeah thats when i was there, i stopped by and wanted to check it out after Honey Island, between the trash and the carcasses i didnt really want to shoot there. but i plan on going back because i got some tannerite for christmas and an old tv thats waiting around to get blown up but I will for sure be picking my trash up.

chad

Rating - 100%
    156   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    yeah thats when i was there, i stopped by and wanted to check it out after Honey Island, between the trash and the carcasses i didnt really want to shoot there. but i plan on going back because i got some tannerite for christmas and an old tv thats waiting around to get blown up but I will for sure be picking my trash up.

Bring me on that trip!!

madmax4x4

HONKY
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    New Orleans
    Bring me on that trip!!
    Field trip!
    toilet_seat_toss.jpg

Jdalton

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 2, 2011
    Man i been shooting at the buffer zone pit in pearlington since i was a kid. I live in slidell and always loved having a place like that to shoot for free. The locals are ****ing crazy tho!!

Top Bottom