Rant: we really have some...

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   1
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell
    If everyone on here met in real life and no one knew everyone's online handle, I doubt there would be 5% of the same issues we have with each other. I'm sure even the people I don't like on here are good people in reality.

It's just hard on here because my epeen is so much bigger than everyone else's.

deafdave3

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 26, 2010
    If everyone on here met in real life and no one knew everyone's online handle, I doubt there would be 5% of the same issues we have with each other. I'm sure even the people I don't like on here are good people in reality.

Oh, I agree 100%. I bet if someone here met me in real life, they'd have absolutely NO idea I'm deafdave3 here.

chad

Rating - 100%
    156   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Baton Rouge

This is 100% true. I hate you on here but in person you're a cool guy. Something I would have never guessed.

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    Oh, I agree 100%. I bet if someone here met me in real life, they'd have absolutely NO idea I'm deafdave3 here.
    You're absolutely right, David Bordelon, husband of Misty Dawn Ellis, father of Emma, Ethan, and Elyse Bordelon. Extra right.

Last edited:

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    <---- I'm still looking for a **** to give.

Here. A high tech way to know how much of a sh*t you really do give.
    GASMeter1.gif

RyanW

Koch-head
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    This site is going in a bad direction fast. I was discussing it with some other members a while back and if something isn't done soon to combat it, the site will die. It won't be all that slow either. Once sites start becoming catty like this one is starting too, people start dropping like flies, 2 years later, there's 5 post per day.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom