Rare Breed

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Savedbygrace

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2023
    New Orleans Louisiana
    This is not the most recent this is what got me looking when I found the one the other day with the recent ruling . When I I find it again I will post it here . Working on the river so don’t get on here much but will post asap once I find it again .

Peacemaker

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2012
    Slidell, La
    Nothing new... I do believe the ATF will be overruled in this issue. It isn't an auto sear as they claim so it will eventually be ruled in favor of FRT. It doesn't seem that these federal agencies have much in their way when it comes to violating peoples constitutional rights. Where is the oversight? Merrick Garland?

themcfarland

tactical hangover
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Destrehan
    Here are my thoughts on the matter.
    They are getting tons of funding to fight their battles and the leadership is giving them marching orders to find who is buying things like traps and switches along with FRT and the super safety stuff
    Even though we may be exonerated in the end , they have time and the full force of tax payers funding to ensure the consumers of these are managed .
    I don't want to deal with my issues in life outside of a jail, moreless if I was inside and trying to survive.
    I'll just learn how to pull the trigger faster and more more accurate in shots.

Peacemaker

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2012
    Slidell, La
    Here are my thoughts on the matter.
    They are getting tons of funding to fight their battles and the leadership is giving them marching orders to find who is buying things like traps and switches along with FRT and the super safety stuff
    Even though we may be exonerated in the end , they have time and the full force of tax payers funding to ensure the consumers of these are managed .
    I don't want to deal with my issues in life outside of a jail, moreless if I was inside and trying to survive.
    I'll just learn how to pull the trigger faster and more more accurate in shots.
    For sure. What is the "super safety stuff" you're talking about? Just curious? I'm really not aware of what that is. I've seen the trigger in action and it's very impressive. My feelings are such in that I abide by the law in everything, my problem is like most folks, when ingenuity overcomes the thing the feds restrict they can't just arbitrarily make rules to ban it without the lawmakers approval, they must get the approval of the lawmakers that ultimately represent us, the US Citizen. We are the boss, at least we used to be. We just have an out of control justice department that needs to be challenged, I'm glad these organizations are doing so.

themcfarland

tactical hangover
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Destrehan
    super safety is not a FRT< but similar in that it allows you a third position to speed up shots on target.. check it out, its not as robust as frt, but might be easier to get running..

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Alfred92
    Top Bottom