RE: Cheaper Than Dirt

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dos gris

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    Looks like plenty of people are buying at those prices and magazines are still available due to those prices.

dfsutton

US Veteran
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 13, 2009
    Metairie, LA
    Call it what you will, but on gunbroker, the buyers set the price. If you put 10 magazines on their with a starting price of $100 and it gets bid up to $400, whose fault is that?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    Call it what you will, but on gunbroker, the buyers set the price. If you put 10 magazines on their with a starting price of $100 and it gets bid up to $400, whose fault is that?

Yep. They're happy they got what they wanted, you're happy they had more dollars than sense. Everyone wins. People complaining about it are just mad they ****ed up.

wildmanleblanc

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 4, 2012
    Batchelor Louisiana
    2 weeks ago I ordered 2 P-14 Mags from CTD at a good price and recieved them. 2 days ago I ordered a proMag P-14 mag from them and payed by credit card, another good price ( $17.95).got an E-Mail saying my order was being processed. Today I get an E-Mail saying my order couldn't be sent because of a depleted stock, and my money would be posted back on my card. That remains to be seen. I think they are just waiting to shoot the price up.THAT WAS MY LAST ORDER CTD!!!!!

electrode1998

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 11, 2007
    Baton Rouge, Louisiana
    Colt 6920 sold for $3125 after 27 bids... Started at $1150... Wonder if that fall under capital gains?
    http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=322051696

DAMN!!!!! I am on a list for an AR at my LGS, but that is just STUPID!!!!!

If they call me and say my rifle is available and the price is too high I will just pass...........Wonder what the asshat is going to do if no ban gets put into place (wishfull thinking), the price will drop like a rock!!!!!!!!!!

Trey@IG

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 9, 2011
    Northshore of Chocolate City

O_R_B_1

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jul 2, 2007
    New Orleans, La.
    Not only CTD, there is price gouging in the classifieds on BS this week.

Exactly! There is some BS (and I don't mean BayouShooter) going on there.

I will not buy from CDNN or CTD ever again. Cabela's had P-Mags Friday for.....$14.99. TONS of them. Herter's 7.62x39...$4.99 a box. Mossberg 22 AR look-alikes were $249.99. The 22 SCAR look-alikes were $429. No 223 to be found but at least they didn't raise prices to take advantage of the situation.

dfsutton

US Veteran
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 13, 2009
    Metairie, LA
    I don't mine prices being raised as it is my choice whether to spend money with them or not. I just bought a dozen NHMTG magazines for $2 more a magazine then their "normal" price. I was willing to pay that extra cost to make sure I got 12 more.

Top Bottom