Ready, Aim, Fire At Will On Selected Aliens

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • posse comatosis

Hoo-ahh!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2008
    Bayou Perdition
    25597943_640X360.jpg

Save America. Kill a Muslim infiltrator. Follow the simple instructions above.

ATLANTA -- The U.S. Border Patrol has captured thousands of people they say are classified as OTM which stands for "other than Mexican." Documents show many of them are from terrorists nations like Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Sudan, Somalia, Pakistan and Yemen. Federal authorities call those groups SIAs, which stands for "special interest aliens".
    http://www.wsbtv.com/news/25596196/detail.html

Vanilla Gorilla

The Gringo Pistolero
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    This situation is a Powder Keg. The Tri-Border area of South America has large active Al Quaeda and Hamas contingents. The lack of security on our border is a far bigger deal threat to national Security than countries like Iran.

swamper

Curmudgeon in Training
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 30, 2008
    Pineville
    I found this somewhat interesting.

http://www.blackfive.net/main/2010/...ed-in-mexico-than-deaths-in-iraq-in-2010.html

Following the murders of four American citizens over the weekend in the Mexican border town of Ciudad Juárez, the number of U.S. citizens killed in Mexico has actually surpassed the number of U.S. troops killed in Iraq.

57 members of the U.S. Armed Forces have died in Operation Iraqi Freedom in 2010 - only 20 due to hostile actions. At least 58 American citizens have been murdered in Mexico this year. Two weeks ago, Liberty & Security Journal reported that Texas National Guard soldier José Gil Hernández Ramírez, 21, of El Paso, was also killed.

posse comatosis

Hoo-ahh!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2008
    Bayou Perdition
    Many of the younger Mexicans crossing illegally into the U.S. do not consider themselves immigrants to America, but non-violent reoccupiers of the norther portion of Mexico known as Aztlan. Their aim is to regain territory lost to the gringos by increasing their sheer numbers. This is a federal crime under the Sedition Act of 1918. Don't hold your breath waiting on Eric Holder and his crew of legal idiots to figure this out.

Hardballing

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Metairie, LA
    Many of the younger Mexicans crossing illegally into the U.S. do not consider themselves immigrants to America, but non-violent reoccupiers of the norther portion of Mexico known as Aztlan. Their aim is to regain territory lost to the gringos by increasing their sheer numbers. This is a federal crime under the Sedition Act of 1918. Don't hold your breath waiting on Eric Holder and his crew of legal idiots to figure this out.

Why do I think that I could pose another thread about the Sedition Act and could goad you into taking a totally opposite position? :)

And on the topic of your OP...BUILD THE FREAKING WALL ALREADY!
    Man it with troops, minefields, sniper hides, drones, hellfire predators, moats with gators, punji pits, claymores, or electronic monster spiders or whatever you want but BUILD THE FREAKING WALL.

Vanilla Gorilla

The Gringo Pistolero
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Many of the "Younger Mexicans" are barely litterate and are seeking menial labor to support their families. Many of them also aren't Mesxican but come from Honduras and other Central and Southamerican Conutries. Most of them don't got to Atzlan or whatever you called it they got tpo places like Manassas Va and Des Moines Iowa. I doubt they have any interest in re-claiming a part of the US for Mexico. They realize Mexico sucks and thats why they come here. What sense would it make to incorporate your cash cow into their failing state? Illegal Immigration is a crisis in this country for lots of very valid reasons. An imaginary conquest of the West Coast is not one of them.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    We are told over and over that they are only coming here "looking for a better life".

However- we are called intolerant bigots for demanding they come here through legal channels- as our ancestors were required to do- in an attempt to weed out those who are coming here for more sinister reasons, and to make sure others are properly documented....It just doesn't add up.

Last edited:

Hardballing

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Metairie, LA
    You do realize that the Border Patrol ARE police officers don't you.

Not trying to goad or attack your post but I don't get your point.

I reread the posts above yours and didn't see anywhere that anyone questioned the Border Patrol's status as LE. Did I miss something?

If not...what are you saying?

Bayoupiper

New Curmudgeon
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Iowa, LA
    Not trying to goad or attack your post but I don't get your point.

I reread the posts above yours and didn't see anywhere that anyone questioned the Border Patrol's status as LE. Did I miss something?

If not...what are you saying?

Posse has a paranoid hatred of anything law enforcement.

I found it rather interesting that he would be giving any kind of props to the Border Patrol.

posse comatosis

Hoo-ahh!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2008
    Bayou Perdition
    Vanilla Guerilla, you can go into denial if you so desire to hide from the truth. But I have worked with many illegal Mexicans through the years. Trust me, this Aztlan business is imbedded in many of the younger ones. As for the Guatemalans, Salvadorans and the other groups, no, they would not be interested. And while they are many among the illegal aliens crossing into the U.S., they are a minority from what I have observed.

posse comatosis

Hoo-ahh!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2008
    Bayou Perdition
    I should have included a map of the proposed Aztlan, of which there are many, in the above post. It's ambitious, to say the least. Bill Jordan would be throwing a coniption fit.

aztlan_aztlan_map_2080.gif

Last edited:

Psychosomatic

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Metairie
    I should have included a map of the proposed Aztlan, of which there are many, in the above post. It's ambitious, to say the least. Bill Jordan would be throwing a coniption fit.

aztlan_aztlan_map_2080.gif

Not to say thats not the reason they are attempting to "reoccupy" this area, but if it is then why the hell are there so many of them in New Orleans?

~Psycho

Vanilla Gorilla

The Gringo Pistolero
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Neat map. Who made it? I had no idea "Maya" is a seperate country or will be by 2080. somebody should tell them and maybe the Mexican Gov't. I would hardly say I am niave about the border situation. A goodly part of my work as a Cop deals with illegal crossers of that border. And BTW only about 50% of illegal immigrants in the US are Mexican. Of the other half about 22% are from other Latin American Nations. When you were hanging out with these "Young Mexican" Revolutionarys did they bring up the fact that Illegal Immigration into "Atzlan" has been a problem forever. Like as long as their have been Western States in the US.

When people create imaginary problems on the border and with immigration they distract from the dire need to fix a broken system and restore order and security to the border. Mexico is on the verge of becoming a Failed State. I think they are far more concerned with trying to regain control of their own Northern States that they are about subjecating our Southwestern States.

A great deal of this BS comes from a plan the Kaiser tried to sell the Mexicans on in WWI to get them to invade the US. It was a dumb idea then and Im sure the Mexicans see it as a dumb idea now. The problem is with a border that leaks like a seive, a huge appetite for illicit Narcotics in this Country, The Cartels in Mexico who make IMMENSE profit from that trade, Hundreds of thousands of illegal immigrants who place a back breaking strain on social services in the US and the fact that they send un-taxed billons out of the US every year. Each one of those is a massive problem in its on right. Making up new and far fetched problems isn't going to help us tackle the real ones.

Vanilla Gorilla

The Gringo Pistolero
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Who vets the info in that blog? How many members does this student Orginization have? Do you ask youself these questions? Just because you saw it on the net does not mean its true.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    cajuntiger84
    Top Bottom