Ready Tactical mag pouches

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FTRrookie

Freedom Not Free Stuff
    Apr 25, 2009
    Houma, la
    I bought 4 of these for my XD mags because of reviews I had read on them. And the fact that they were about $10 cheaper than CR speed versa pouches. Big mistake. When I first got them only one of the 4 had the correct shape to hold the mag. I had to use a heat gun and re-shape the other three. Now that I got them to hold the mags correctly I took them to the range today and for the first time mounted them on my CR Speed belt. The belt loop on them is so wide that even on the cr belt they are loose and slide around. To fix that I'm going to have to completely re-shape the belt loops. Oh well live and learn. Now those versa pouches are going to cost $56 apiece instead of $33. Let that be a warning, Never Throw Away the Packaging until your sure everything is as promised.

spanky

Gold Member
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    I have no experience with their mag pouches but I run their holster in Production (Drop & Offset) and I love it.

FTRrookie

Freedom Not Free Stuff
    Apr 25, 2009
    Houma, la
    I got them from Chris at cpwsa.com. I just found out today about the looseness of the belt loop so I haven't contacted him yet. I hope he'll exchange them for cr speeds even though I threw away the bags they came in

FTRrookie

Freedom Not Free Stuff
    Apr 25, 2009
    Houma, la
    Sent an email to Chris and he answered this morning (Sunday). No problem with an exchange or cash back which ever I want to do. Can't ask for better service than that and he answered on a Sunday too! Not to mention I bought them a month ago. I will definitely continue to be a loyal customer.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom