Recommendation of an good lawyer around Ouachita Parish

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • eganx

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 22, 2008
    was Monroe LA, now Kingston WA
    I am currently living in Washington State and have been out of Monroe the area for three years. I am looking for a lawyer for my wife. She had a first offenders pardon years ago. When we tried to get it all off her record the Parish was of no help. We were in the process of moving and hired a lawyer who never did anything but take our money. I am basically looking for a recommendation for a lawyer who can follow through with the pardon and have the conviction removed from her record and have her rights reinstated. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks - Egan

Cochise

is not here
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 19, 2012
    Calhoun
    H. Cameron Murry in Monroe is who handled my DUI and expungement. He got the job done and kept it off my record.

Fred_G

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    West Monroe
    Well, I am not a fan of lawyers, but Cameron seems to know his stuff, and seems to be honest when I have dealt with him. Again, call him, ask if he can help, go from there. Kinda hard to pick a lawyer for someone.

James24

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 17, 2013
    The state laws may vary for different states so its better that you find any online law firm that help you to deal with your situation in that state.And you can also get the solution of your problem online.So find any online law firm and most of the firm offering their services online at affordable rates.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    cajuntiger84
    Top Bottom