Red Dot Scope Sighting

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dishonored

Hunter
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 27, 2012
    Prairieville
    You're assuming they know what the muzzle is and which part is the trigger thingy.

You are right. We should try pictures in case they are a visual learner.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396303616.033696.jpg

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    The one and only time in my 22 years in Army I had a M4: We zeroed the iron sights then "Lollipopped" the red dot M68 CCO using the iron sights, then zeroed the CCO. This required only minimal adjustments. Saved time and ammo.

Fixed my misspelling of Lollipopped, Wow that word now has a whole new meaning after I goggled it.

Maybe this is what the OP was talking about.

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

Vanilla Gorilla

The Gringo Pistolero
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    The one and only time in my 22 years in Army I had a M4: We zeroed the iron sights then "Lollipopped" the red dot M68 CCO using the iron sights, then zeroed the CCO. This required only minimal adjustments. Saved time and ammo.

Fixed my misspelling of Lollipopped, Wow that word now has a whole new meaning after I goggled it.

This is the half assed US Army Lowest Common Denominator Meat in The Grinder Most Troops Marginally Effective in Te Shortest Amount of Time Method. A better method is to zero te dot and zero the irons independent of each other.

tmlowe

enthusiast in training
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    river ridge
    This is the half assed US Army Lowest Common Denominator Meat in The Grinder Most Troops Marginally Effective in Te Shortest Amount of Time Method. A better method is to zero te dot and zero the irons independent of each other.

We always lollipopped just to get it in the general area then put the irons down and still did 5/6 in the circle.

Top Bottom